6732 posts Member
    Also, Trump won the election.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

8 more years!
  • Perfzilla
    60 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    FIRST ORDER TROOPERS ARE NOT BETTER THAN CLONES AND COME ON WE DONT EVEN HAVE A RIOT CONTROL BATON SPINNING TROOPER AND EVEN IF WE DID STILL NO
  • Perfzilla wrote: »
    FIRST ORDER TROOPERS ARE NOT BETTER THAN CLONES AND COME ON WE DONT EVEN HAVE A RIOT CONTROL BATON SPINNING TROOPER AND EVEN IF WE DID STILL NO

pzcs1z6ijfn0.gif
    TR-8R should be added.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rogenhamen wrote: »
    Perfzilla wrote: »

pzcs1z6ijfn0.gif
    TR-8R should be added.

Pretty sure he died of a fentanyl overdose
  • Firstly, that icon looks epic and I'm very excited the FO squad is getting some love. If the FO-X one isn't amazing, at least we know the SFTFP is!

FO Troopers are just as bad as Clones imo.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    What is annoying is that i was not aware of this. I already set my FO squad in defense. And then i noticed there was this FO feat which is something we can only do in attack !!!
    Everything is about attack in GA , nothing to promote a good defense
  • yj4df4qcs8jc.png

It's not a leak. 09dqjoek1mz5.png
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Everything is better than clones
  • Torr
    29 posts Member
    Is first order officer a military char?
  • Everyone who isn’t one of the Kylos is a military character.
  • The feat says you only need 3 military chars, so just use your standard FO and thats it
  • What is annoying is that i was not aware of this. I already set my FO squad in defense. And then i noticed there was this FO feat which is something we can only do in attack !!!

If you're putting FO on defense, you're not setting good defense. Unless your FO is relic kevel, even a mediocre Ewok team can take it out age still have all 5 left standing. FO on offense can take down NS, Carth and others.

Also, don't blqme CG because you didn't read the developers announcement on the forums several days ago and didn't read the feats before deploying your defense.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

8 more years!

Better amend the constitution.
  • What is annoying is that i was not aware of this. I already set my FO squad in defense. And then i noticed there was this FO feat which is something we can only do in attack !!!

It's good for the second round of battles this GA looking at the timer. Just earn it in round 2.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    What is annoying is that i was not aware of this. I already set my FO squad in defense. And then i noticed there was this FO feat which is something we can only do in attack !!!

If you're putting FO on defense, you're not setting good defense. Unless your FO is relic kevel, even a mediocre Ewok team can take it out age still have all 5 left standing. FO on offense can take down NS, Carth and others.

Not everyone is in the same place in the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

So pretty good then?
  • TVF wrote: »

But everyone can read the feats before setting defense...
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Meh, reading is overrated
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I thought nobody was playing this GAC anyway? Or is everyone just setting one squad of FO on defense and calling it a day?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Cool. Now go back and read the post I responded to and see how what I said had nothing to do with feats. It had to do with FO being bad on D.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Torr wrote: »
    Is first order officer a military char?

What do you imagine he is an officer of?

Also, yeah, they announced ages ago that this GA would have lots of FO-offense-centric feats.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kokie wrote: »

So pretty good then?

No, I despise both factions.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
    I agree that the name of the feat is pretty insulting. The Clones were great heroes of the GR, FO is nothing but incompetence. B)
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »

So pretty good then?

No, I despise both factions.

You know they aren't real right?
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    I agree that the name of the feat is pretty insulting. The Clones were great heroes of the GR, FO is nothing but incompetence. B)
    Unless you read it as a clue they will be the next rework. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.