Mid tier guilds suffering?

Luniz
359 posts Member
I see a lot of 15-20 star geo TB guilds recruiting anywhere from 1-10 members due to people quitting. It's hard for these guilds to merge because there aren't a lot of small guilds to absorb and people are hesitant to break up guilds. My guild is getting less stars than before because even when we do replace people they're generally newer with lower gp. What do you guys think about disbanding guilds, or is there an alternative?

Replies

• @Luniz it is hard for guilds of all sizes. But yes, Guilds in your range are losing players to larger guilds that need players and are willing to settle for lower GP, especially if they have Geo teams or DR/DM...just the kind that you want to keep. There are several discord servers where you can look for merges..or I can refer you. DM me your discord ID.

• Btw... the same thing happens whenever new content is released. However the game attrition is not helping.
  • G E O = Mid sized guilds worst nightmare 100%

It just got even worse with handing out get2 for guilds 180m+...even if they loose every tw that is the GP you want your new guild to be at.
    We're at 142m / 15*geo / won 7 out of the last 10 TW'S...we can't grow any further "naturally" anymore. But if we consider to merge towards that Goal we have to throw some good, active people overboard. Sucks.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Naver666 wrote: »
    G E O = Mid sized guilds worst nightmare 100%

It just got even worse with handing out get2 for guilds 180m+...even if they loose every tw that is the GP you want your new guild to be at.
    We're at 142m / 15*geo / won 7 out of the last 10 TW'S...we can't grow any further "naturally" anymore. But if we consider to merge towards that Goal we have to throw some good, active people overboard. Sucks.

Send some of those good active ppl my way.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Naver666 wrote: »
    G E O = Mid sized guilds worst nightmare 100%

Send some of those good active ppl my way.

I'll definitly do so if it goes that way mate :)
  • Just do Hoth TB
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Every time I see these posts, I wonder the same thing: are people actually "quitting" or are the 5-10 people that were doing all the heavy lifting just leaving for guilds of like-minded competitive players?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Support a slingshot mechanic. Older members will leave and be replaced by new members. However, new recruits will typically be below guild average and unable to develop.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Mid-tier guilds are set to fail now. Some people leave for better TB results and the replacements are nowhere near their GP, if there are any replacements at all. Whoever stays gets punished for their loyalty by losing in fleet arena and GAC.
  • Luniz wrote: »
    Just do Hoth TB

Nothing will send a bigger message to guildmates that the guild is dying and they should leave than moving back from Geo to Hoth.

We alternate for the time being. We're hoping for 16* this time (got 14* last time, but are changing strategy). The issue is that you for that you get around 4500 guild event tokens or something. You get a lot more for 40+ stars in ds hoth tb. And for a guild that has a lot of people (including me) still to finish malak and/or wampa, that currency is important.
  • frackme_21 wrote: »
    Luniz wrote: »
    Just do Hoth TB

Nothing will send a bigger message to guildmates that the guild is dying and they should leave than moving back from Geo to Hoth.

We alternate for the time being. We're hoping for 16* this time (got 14* last time, but are changing strategy). The issue is that you for that you get around 4500 guild event tokens or something. You get a lot more for 40+ stars in ds hoth tb. And for a guild that has a lot of people (including me) still to finish malak and/or wampa, that currency is important.

Probably shouldnt give up 100% of your negotiator currency for 15% faster wampa.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    frackme_21 wrote: »
    Just do Hoth TB

Probably shouldnt give up 100% of your negotiator currency for 15% faster wampa.

I like how you cherry picked the wampa part.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    frackme_21 wrote: »
    Just do Hoth TB

Wampa lives matter.
    7qs0i5a9cytv.png