Really need help with 5* Padme.

I've tried for hours and can't do it. :( I have the zeta on Dooku also.. Is it possible for me to beat it? I've been really close a few times idk what to do its driving me nuts. :/

Capture-2019-11-08-15-36-15.png

EDIT: wow idk how the pic got cut off but I also have grievous 6* g8

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    That's a rough squad. Gear up GG will help, or ventress g12 and you might pull off 5*. But you also need zeta on ventress unique for that. Gg zeta on MM is helpful too.

High potency on dooku and ventress may help as landing stuns is key. But it will still take amazing rng.
  • Bad news: tier 5 big jump and laughed at my have a go sep squad first time

Good news: you may have to wait for next time but shouldn't need much more. I did full 7* with G11 zdooku (riposte), G11 nute lead (easy farm from arena store), G11 zventress (I don't have other NS so I left strike fear at lvl 4, you might want to go higher), G11 GG (no droids so no zeta), and G11 jango (I kept a zeta in reserve for notorious reputation to help Vs guardian but didn't need it).

I'd suggest scrap poggle for nute lead, gear gg and magna (you may want to consider zeta on Dooku master of makashi if you keep magna and AV); or think about a swap for jango if you have him: either magna or Dooku. Nute lead will give jango damage immunity from the start and the AI likes to target him so he takes tank role, and there's no benefit to Dooku makashi zeta so you can save it
  • So you want to unlock a newer Legendary with a trash squad? Not going to happen without a bunch more gear.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    So you want to unlock a newer Legendary with a trash squad? Not going to happen without a bunch more gear.

I've been close, down to the last guy lol, Fishhead.
    I prolly do need a little more gear but I've seen people with a roster pretty much exactly like mine lol. I have the zeta on Dooku also.
  • Throw in nute lead if you have it, that will help massively, and kill fishdo earlier not later, otherwise he just resurrects everyone. padme first will help as she can't be resurrected, but after that fishdo is the one to go for.
  • Are you sure? Hmm maybe I didn't pay enough attention. I could have sworn he revived Padme too haha.
  • xPat3678x wrote: »
    Are you sure? Hmm maybe I didn't pay enough attention. I could have sworn he revived Padme too haha.

Yes. He's a reskinned Jolee. He can only revive Jedi.
  • Alright, thanks bud. :) I almost have my nute at 4 stars in working on him rn.
  • Just start getting all the geos
  • Just start getting all the geos

I have them all, except for brood, but they're all pretty low. I prolly should start working on them huh? I'm working on FO for now tho. I just know something big is gonna happen with them I think.