Heroic AAT Solo, Again.

I posted yesterday, and I thought I’d ask one more question. Can CLS (13), JTR (10), BB-8 (10), Finn (10), and Threepio (10) solo the Heroic Tank? If not, can they Solo Phase 1? Thanks again.

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Your only problem might be Finn's damage output. At G11 I had to mod switch to make sure I got through P2 before enrage. At G12 it's no longer necessary.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I agree. More offense/gear on Finn and it's totally doable with that. I took mine to R2 so far and I can clear P2 and P4 during the third topple on each.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Your only problem might be Finn's damage output. At G11 I had to mod switch to make sure I got through P2 before enrage. At G12 it's no longer necessary.

So, I should save that squad for Phases 2-4? Also, what makes Ackbar a viable leader for a solo team?
  • His leader calls a rebel assist every time someone uses a non-attack. So BB8, whenever he uses Covert Data Transfer, calls someone. If you use Ackbar and CLS, you have a 50% chance to get CLS and he removes turn meter.
  • Also, speed plays a huge role in it, particularly BB8 and CLS. On either an Ackbar or a JTR team. How fast are those two for you?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Also, remember to use protection primaries on 3P0 and BB-8.They have no reliable way of regaining health, but BB-8's ID regenerates protection. Make sure, that they have enough protection to never loose any health from the canon's attacks in P2 and P3.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    If you Zeta Self Preservation Protocol on BB8 he can heal them whenever he evades but not by much. If you're using Resistance, Finn will heal them frequently. On an ABC team (which is Ackbar, BB8, CLS +2 others) the only way to heal without BB8s Zeta is to wait for debuffs and then use Ackbar's cleanse. Which calls an assist!
  • I'm going to imperil my reputation by agreeing with TVF: put a bit more gear on Finn and you're golden.

Also probably put JTR in the lead, since the way you've listed them makes it look like you've got Luke in the lead slot. JTR's TM generation via exposes will serve you way better than a bit of counter chance on Luke and 3P0.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    I'm going to imperil my reputation by agreeing with TVF

"And now, the end is near, and we must face..the final curtain.."

Lol

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I'm going to imperil my reputation by agreeing with TVF

Your CGDF. You're marked worse than a droid dumb enough to serve under GG.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

So, I should save that squad for Phases 2-4?

Phase 1 should be easier than Phase 2 thanks to the TMR from CLS. In Phase 2 you can't do TMR (tank is immune) and if you can't do enough damage with Finn, the tank will reach enrage before you finish it off.