Suggest to modify HSTR Rewards

So, I decided to do an all-in and punched 60 million damage to the HSTR ending up on the first place...... then I received my rewards.

z7azhoe5vb1i.jpg

Is this some sort of joke? Why should the player put effort to this game-mode when the rewards are so pitiful? (Yes, I mean for the recently started GAC too...)

I fail to see the logic that players between rank 3-7 get much better stuff and at least 2 full items than the first or second place (yes, I experienced this). I already hear some would say "then be between 3-7 and get over it", please, spare me this boring attitude.

Let's bring more light to this topic as I'm not the only one who is dissatisfied with the current state of the game.

Replies

• Not much difference in top 10 rewards. You can expect it to average out.
  • IIRC they said in a Q and A they will not change the rewards. They won't change the stores. They won't fix the opponent setting 1 team on defense in GA. They still can't figure out how to fix the no button bug.

The sure did "fix" Malak real quick, nerf Assault Battles, give ship Omegas in place of Zetas in GAC, and fix the Chewie bug though.
  • I'd settle for them making carbantis, stun cuffs and stun guns more accessible.
  • be careful what you wish for.

normally when they change rewards it gets worse
  • Don’t hold your breath,

In the last Q&A they specifically said that they have no intention of improving the HSTR rewards, even though the community has been clamoring for better rewards since their last “improvement”

Just another fine day at CG thinking everything is totally fine and that the opinions of their players mean nothing.
  • @Valeran

i'm a very "reward-focused" player and after good 40 top 3 ranks this year in the heroic sith-raid i can only say:

it makes more/less no difference if you win the raid, or if you reach rank 9.

i had and have a focus on the raid-heroes and teams. i change mods for each phase (now nearly impossible with the speed of my guild), bring in as many teams i can, earlier this year about 6/7 teams.

to be honest: from the 40 top 3 ranks i got many full gear12 pieces, what's good.

BUT:

i got two full gear12+ pieces, and two times more than 50% gear12+ pieces (once 100% and once i think it was 70% - 35 pieces of a full 50)
    and in five raids i got no more than the obligatory 50% gear12+. it's a little shame, that a rank 1 reward shows no full pieces, no matter which gear. very motivating! when a rank 7 player posts his full gear12+ piece...

when i remember right, the sithraid was made for the gear12+ pieces. but if you can reach top10, let it be. it's not worth the stress. ok, more currency, but we all know, the gear-material makes the difference.

btw: haat-rewards for top3 without a full piece is also bad. and only for the scavenger..., no more to say.

• Top 10 rewards for HSTR are pretty good
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Don’t hold your breath,

In the last Q&A they specifically said that they have no intention of improving the HSTR rewards, even though the community has been clamoring for better rewards since their last “improvement”

Just another fine day at CG thinking everything is totally fine and that the opinions of their players mean nothing.

Thanks for the exact info. I'm very sad to read this.