13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Basically it means ships are garbage

I thought they already were

Only if you believe the forums.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ships are crap and no strategy is needed to win. It is perfectly normal to have less rewards
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    Ships are crap and no strategy is needed to win. It is perfectly normal to have less rewards
    TVF wrote: »
    Basically it means ships are garbage

I thought they already were

Only if you believe the forums.

I'm so smart.
  • Kisakee wrote: »

@TVF please explain what a Not Hero is?

I believe the word is anti-hero, or perhaps antagonist.

Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Kisakee wrote: »

Anti hero implies that they are on the side against the heroes. One can be a Not Hero, without being an anti hero. They can be neither.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

Anti hero implies that they are on the side against the heroes. One can be a Not Hero, without being an anti hero. They can be neither.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Imagine being so bitter to go out of your way to spoil someone else’s day who had nothing to do with you

I see it more as an act of civil disobedience. Who knows, one might get a victory out of it as well.

Again, so many not heroes up in this place.

You can probably figure it out from the context and the words.

@TVF I can't, so I need you to explicitly tell me, so that way I can make an assessment as to whether or not I've been insulted. Then I can tell a moderator about it. This is the precedent you've set, so you should adhere to it.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Imagine being so bitter to go out of your way to spoil someone else’s day who had nothing to do with you

I see it more as an act of civil disobedience. Who knows, one might get a victory out of it as well.

@TVF I can't, so I need you to explicitly tell me, so that way I can make an assessment as to whether or not I've been insulted. Then I can tell a moderator about it. This is the precedent you've set, so you should adhere to it.

I guess by the technical definition of "civil disobedience" you used it correctly. However it is generally used in a way to enact a greater good, and you're fooling yourself if you think that's what it is accomplishing. All it is doing is punishing people who have nothing to do with the system being set up how it is set up.

If you think that means I'm insulting you, I guess report me to a moderator. My point is that you think it's accomplishing something good, when in fact it's doing the opposite.
  • TVF wrote: »

I guess by the technical definition of "civil disobedience" you used it correctly. However it is generally used in a way to enact a greater good, and you're fooling yourself if you think that's what it is accomplishing. All it is doing is punishing people who have nothing to do with the system being set up how it is set up.

If you think that means I'm insulting you, I guess report me to a moderator. My point is that you think it's accomplishing something good, when in fact it's doing the opposite.

This made a lot more sense than "Not Hero". Thanks for clarifying.
  • Theres a bunch of Not Heros blocking the ship docking bay to raise some awareness about lack of zetas in GAC.

Did I use it right in a sectence?
  • My favorite character name in a book, Hiro Protangonist from "Snow Crash".
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Theres a bunch of Not Heros blocking the ship docking bay to raise some awareness about lack of zetas in GAC.

Did I use it right in a sectence?

Yeah, but you spelled sentence wrong. So close!
  • leef wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Easy decision for me - go full def to spoil someones dreams of Kyber and never attack cuz rewards are garbage, gonna spend that hour better than on SWGOH

Sweet, with that free hour you can try to run over some kid's pet, surely that will ruin his day and bring you some sort of joy.

Wait... are you actually implying that going full defense is somehow bad? What...?
    Given the context there's no need to imply anything, the comment i quoted clearly stated the intent of going full def.
    Easy decision for me - go full def to spoil someones dreams of Kyber and never attack cuz rewards are garbage, gonna spend that hour better than on SWGOH
    I do however also think going full def is bad. I don't see any logical reason why it would be a good thing to go full def. The way i read your comment you seem suprised that i consider going full def is a bad thing, which in term is suprising to me. Care to elaborate?
    Or maybe it's just that we have different definitions of going full def. To potentially clear that up, full def as in placing your best teams on defence.

I prefer a balance between O and D because O is more fun, but Heavy D is a valid strategy. I have used it and pulled a win where I probably should have lost. I see no problem at all with it. It's surprising to me that anyone would take exception to a strong D.
    I may go heavy D if I feel my opponent has a particular squad I cannot beat. If that team shows up on D then my O is crippled anyway so this may be my best shot. Take what points I can scrape together, maybe it will be enough. If the opposition goes with heavy O then their D will be light, so my light O has a better chance of scoring points and again my heavy D is still my best shot at winning.
    Matchup looks unfavorable? Give 'em the D, make them earn it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

Sweet, with that free hour you can try to run over some kid's pet, surely that will ruin his day and bring you some sort of joy.

Wait... are you actually implying that going full defense is somehow bad? What...?
    Given the context there's no need to imply anything, the comment i quoted clearly stated the intent of going full def.
    I do however also think going full def is bad. I don't see any logical reason why it would be a good thing to go full def. The way i read your comment you seem suprised that i consider going full def is a bad thing, which in term is suprising to me. Care to elaborate?
    Or maybe it's just that we have different definitions of going full def. To potentially clear that up, full def as in placing your best teams on defence.

I prefer a balance between O and D because O is more fun, but Heavy D is a valid strategy. I have used it and pulled a win where I probably should have lost. I see no problem at all with it. It's surprising to me that anyone would take exception to a strong D.
    I may go heavy D if I feel my opponent has a particular squad I cannot beat. If that team shows up on D then my O is crippled anyway so this may be my best shot. Take what points I can scrape together, maybe it will be enough. If the opposition goes with heavy O then their D will be light, so my light O has a better chance of scoring points and again my heavy D is still my best shot at winning.
    Matchup looks unfavorable? Give 'em the D, make them earn it.

There's a difference between setting a strong defense and going full defense, especially if you're just going full def to annoy your opponent.
    Setting a strong defense is a viable strategy which could lead to a win, i see nothing wrong with that either.
    Save water, drink champagne!