Relic Padme team hit harder than CLS team?

Just faced a pretty worthy Padme team and my CLS with guard was taken out by AT's whirlwind, and Padme 1-shot my full health r6 Han Solo.

I knew they hit hard, but that seems like hardest in game kinda hard. Is it?

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    With enough stacks of Courage thy can oneshot pretty much everything, even a Nihilus with 500k health.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    With enough stacks of Courage thy can oneshot pretty much everything, even a Nihilus with 500k health.

Yep. That's the trick of "slow Padmé" vs. DR/Malak - let the DR team cover you with debuffs, cleanse then into courage, then start one-shotting everything. If Snips gets an opening, she can often even one shot a R7 GG with her special with enough stacks.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kisakee wrote: »

They won’t oneshot my Nest, irrespective of the number of courage stacks
  • Kalano wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

Wanna bet?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Kalano wrote: »

Wanna bet?

When nest is r7, it's capable of soloing gr, you can see Clash's videos. Gr is dope though, it's certainly still a meta team and one I use on arena.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Wanna bet?

Sure 😃
    You might want to learn how courage works and how Nest‘ kit react towards it 😉
  • Kalano wrote: »

Wanna bet?

Sure 😃
    You might want to learn how courage works and how Nest‘ kit react towards it 😉

A one shot is taking down a toon with full health/prot. If I don't attack her until I have sufficient stacks and she has not bonus protection, she can be killed.

I do understand how both work, and that's why I wouldn't normally try this tactic. But the fact remains she can be killed in one hit from full health and protection. Setting it up is the challenge.
  • No_Try wrote: »

Wanna bet?

When nest is r7, it's capable of soloing gr, you can see Clash's videos. Gr is dope though, it's certainly still a meta team and one I use on arena.

That's completely irrelevant to matter. Extra points for citing a YouTube vid, tho.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

Wanna bet?

That's completely irrelevant to matter. Extra points for citing a YouTube vid, tho.

How is it irrelevant? What's the matter? I'm rather sure that's also what Kalano refers to. My nest is almost there to do this on my own.
  • The number of stacks doesn’t help you. Each stack is an additional hit, not increasing the damage of your first hit. So first hit gives some bonus protection to Nest, first stack gives her more bonus protection, ....
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yep. That's the trick of "slow Padmé" vs. DR/Malak - let the DR team cover you with debuffs, cleanse then into courage, then start one-shotting everything. If Snips gets an opening, she can often even one shot a R7 GG with her special with enough stacks.

Don’t do this on defense, though. Padme will die before she takes a turn.
  • Why is it that every post on here has to devolve into some sort of argument?
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    Why is it that every post on here has to devolve into some sort of argument?

Does not