I want my Malak

It's not fair that there are people who have been able to play the event and others like me that have everything prepared for weeks and are still waiting for news by a question of time difference. Please let us know.

Replies

• Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I just don't understand how this isn't an easy fix. The only problem we've had with the event is people being able to re-run the event after completing it to get extra shards. The solution is simple....change the event so it cannot be re-run if someone completes it. Those of us who have already completed it have no need to run it again and nobody is re-running this thing just for fun. That would completely prevent anyone from getting extra shards from the event. Problem solved. I just don't get how this is that hard to fix, lol.
  • I don’t get it either. I’ve now played a full round of GAC and am about to start my second TW without Malak when I was planning on having him.
  • Slaven have you been able to beat the light side? I have not found anyone yet that has been able to beat light side this time around. It seems to be bugged that when you get him close he gains abilities he shouldn’t and wipes everyone, or he has so much counter (even when not attacked) that you can’t keep his stacks down.
  • Oliv
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I did but it was really painful
    Post edited by Oliv on
  • Dafish1970 wrote: »
    Slaven have you been able to beat the light side? I have not found anyone yet that has been able to beat light side this time around. It seems to be bugged that when you get him close he gains abilities he shouldn’t and wipes everyone, or he has so much counter (even when not attacked) that you can’t keep his stacks down.

I read the same comment on another thread, but it’s not true about bug. Did it this morning 1st attempt.
  • Light side is definetely very hard to complete at it’s meant to be. There are 4 possible reasons or a combination of a few you haven’t done it yet; gear levels not high enough, mods not good enough, poor strategy, bad rng.

I did it again today on first attempt followed same strategy as when I unlocked him last time. Keep killing droids to keep Malak stacks down while adding 5 armour shreds to him. Make sure he asborbs crit immunity tube, 1st one on right side. Destroy tube on far left so he doesn’t get crit damage, speed buffs. Keep topping Zalbaars health up using jolee. Other two tubes make no difference. Also you have to make good use of assists between, zalbaar and mission, and the assists that both Revan and bastilla can call.

In short it’s extremely tough event but not impossible or bugged so improve your toons and strategy and you will do it

• I do feel sorry for those that have been mucked around by the previous Malak event screw ups.

I hope that you all get the shards, gear, currency, etc that you are owed.

However all the delays have enabled me to do enough work to qualify for the event and I managed to beat it and unlock Malak this am.

Partner has said though, if I use language like that again, things will not end well!
  • It is pure luck!! Worse than the Chewy event! I’ve did strategies, used very similar mods, all zetad, at least gear level 12 (most toons more than 12) from reddit, you tube, and even a family member who finally for Malak. I’ve heard it is strategy, etc. I call ****-it is just pure luck and/or the event decides you attempted so many times that our toons and Malak abilities, etc., work like they are suppose to. This is such a **** event. I’m done with it and possibly this game-since game wants you to spend more and more money. Such bull!