Was Malak harder this time?

I beat the dark side "easy" (1st or 2nd try)

Light side? Couldn't beat it. 50-60 tries. Malak seemed to gain all of his buffs no matter what happened. Did anyone else experience this?

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    No.

If anything it should be easier because of Relics. They don't make events harder.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I would vote for yes, it was outrageously more difficult. All G12 characters, three zetas on GKR, zetas on ****, JB, and MV. The only non-zeta character on the team was Zaalbar. I could barely get DM into the yellow. I tried to follow different strategies outlined in YouTube videos. It seemed that no amount of RNG mattered. I've been okay with CG's pay walls so far, but this event may have finally broken my enthusiasm for the game.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I would vote for yes, it was outrageously more difficult. All G12 characters, three zetas on GKR, zetas on ****, JB, and MV. The only non-zeta character on the team was Zaalbar. I could barely get DM into the yellow. I tried to follow different strategies outlined in YouTube videos. It seemed that no amount of RNG mattered. I've been okay with CG's pay walls so far, but this event may have finally broken my enthusiasm for the game.

Had you tried it in the past? Or are you just saying it was harder than how it looked to you in the videos?
  • I wont lie, I really expected this to be a right PITA, consuming all my weekend but I actually found it pretty straightforward.

One attempt Dark side and maybe 6 tries light side and boom - event over

My squad wasn't uber powerful G12 zzz JKR, G12 Basty, G12 Jolee, G11 z Mission & G11 z Zalbar

The mission assists from her Zeta felt very important, as each time you called Z to attack with J or B, Mission would also attack, so getting rid of the droids felt easier

Mods do make a big difference as well, making Z as fast as possible, so he lands as many armour shreds as possible and basically everyone else had as much offense as I could muster

I had never attempted the event before so cant say if it was harder but I certainly thought it was easier than my expectations