LS GeoTB info soon???

Prev13
DS GeoTB info, platoons/difficulty/multiple new kit reveals/etc, were put out 9 days prior to release. Unless there’s a delay, in which case it should be announced, LS starts in 7 days. For the love of the maker please say something, Devteam.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's not coming for this TB, I believe its still in beta.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Thanks for the update Kyno!
  • Options
    You’ve got to be kidding.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

But aren’t we the beta testers? ;)
  • Options
    Don't worry, there will still be plenty of broken in it for us to play when it gets released. :wink:
  • Options

It's already live? Nice!
  • Options
    There needs to be an official statement post made if that’s true. They explicitly said November. If it’s not next week’s TB’s it won’t be November.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    There needs to be an official statement post made if that’s true. They explicitly said November. If it’s not next week’s TB’s it won’t be November.

They explicitly said they hoped it would be November.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Then they should explicitly say it won’t be.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    they said it would be nov that would be the Next Tb.

they didnt say hoped they said it WOULD be Nov. even in there event schedule they blacked out after AFTER this tb that just concluded.

What's your source?

Mine is the podcast where TopHat said they hoped it would be mid-to-late November.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

they didnt say hoped they said it WOULD be Nov. even in there event schedule they blacked out after AFTER this tb that just concluded.

What's your source?

Mine is the podcast where TopHat said they hoped it would be mid-to-late November.

I'm not sure what was SAID but...

Not including dsgtb on the November chalendar for the tbs starting on the 18th was a pretty **** big hint. No way anyone is going to believe that was an oversight.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    CosmicJ wrote: »

What's your source?

I'm not sure what was SAID but...

Not including dsgtb on the November chalendar for the tbs starting on the 18th was a pretty **** big hint. No way anyone is going to believe that was an oversight.

Of course it wasn't an oversight. TopHat said they were aiming for November. I saw no TB on the 18th and assumed it was because they didn't know which they'd end up running.
  • Options
    ....So wouldn't it make sense to let us know at this point?
  • Options
    CosmicJ wrote: »
    ....So wouldn't it make sense to let us know at this point?

Exactly. Saying otherwise is absurd.
  • Options

They explicitly said it would be in November.
    Update - Territory Battle
    Prepare your collections! Light Side Territory Battle Geonosis is coming in November. We’ve got a whole host of new enemies and allies. Are you prepared to battle the Nexu and the Reek? Can you lead the Galactic Republic forces to victory? Prepare your squads for the next Territory Battle.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/214896/state-of-the-galaxy-october#latest
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

They explicitly said it would be in November.
    Update - Territory Battle
    Prepare your collections! Light Side Territory Battle Geonosis is coming in November. We’ve got a whole host of new enemies and allies. Are you prepared to battle the Nexu and the Reek? Can you lead the Galactic Republic forces to victory? Prepare your squads for the next Territory Battle.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/214896/state-of-the-galaxy-october#latest

And TopHat's podcast was a month, in October 25, where he updated his statement to hopefully in November. Its possible that they realized later on that November release might not be as doable as they initially believed
  • Options
    One was written on the official forums, one was stated in an unofficial podcast. You can’t honestly believe those are equal. A post needs made here, no matter how much of an *** you insist on being, keyboard warrior.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    One was written on the official forums, one was stated in an unofficial podcast. You can’t honestly believe those are equal. A post needs made here, no matter how much of an *** you insist on being, keyboard warrior.
    People make statements to news reporters all the time even though they have their own press release website

They said they are aiming for mid-november in the podcast, same as the official forums but push it to mid-late novemeber if need be, which for all we know isn't the case yet and still aligns with what the official forums said

They are equal because the poster and the person on the podcast is the same person
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    If they don’t have light geo then I at least hope they put dark again without restrictions like this last one!!
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    If they don’t have light geo then I at least hope they put dark again without restrictions like this last one!!

If so, it will more than likely be no restrictions because I highly doubt they'll have a fix in time for the errors that are taking place currently.

What's your source?

The source was the link located here in the forums. The official SWGOH forums, the same place everyone is claiming you have to keep checking to stay up to date with current game issues like your mods locking on entry in GAC and who exactly FO military toons are.

But now I'm confused. Are we now required to listen to podcasts instead of the forums for game updates? Both? 🤔

Wait, CG Devs actually post here? I thought it was just Kyno. The CG Devs all hang out on reddit posting there and talking on the one podcast that doesn't call their Bullikus Maximus out.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    So, a longer wait for Malevolence and more of this Mil F on Nego kitten? Not sure if I can take it much longer...
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    People make statements to news reporters all the time even though they have their own press release website

They said they are aiming for mid-november in the podcast, same as the official forums but push it to mid-late novemeber if need be, which for all we know isn't the case yet and still aligns with what the official forums said

They are equal because the poster and the person on the podcast is the same person

The fact you referred to the forums as official means the podcast must be non official according to you , I know SWGOH are not sending me to a podcast from game messages or forum.

Even though the source of information is the same I think the validity of the platform should be considered too
  • Options
    They have always been elusive with the official forums for some reason. Idk why. I’m sure we ll get info soon.

But I am happy no LSTB yet! Faster and closer to 7* WAT. I am wondering if the no restrictions will still be available. I’m guessing yes. :)
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    When can we expect information on LS GeoTB? We’re weeks away and have no info, with DS we had info almost a month in advance.

We've got a bunch of posts detailing the Light side version like last time. I'd expect that to kick off early next week most likely

This is what was said in the last Q and A on 1st of November. We should be getting some info soon you’d hope 🙂
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I love this thread. It has everything.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »

The fact you referred to the forums as official means the podcast must be non official according to you , I know SWGOH are not sending me to a podcast from game messages or forum.

Even though the source of information is the same I think the validity of the platform should be considered too

Ok but he repeated what was said on the forums so I don’t see what’s the issue here

He said in the forums that it’s coming in November, and he said in the podcast that it will be mid or late November

What’s the issue? Same information different place, it was conveyed in the forums one month before the podcast
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »

Ok but he repeated what was said on the forums so I don’t see what’s the issue here

He said in the forums that it’s coming in November, and he said in the podcast that it will be mid or late November

What’s the issue? Same information different place, it was conveyed in the forums one month before the podcast

The issue is that Kyno appears to be saying it’s not coming in November.
  • Options
    Forum said November. Podcast said hopefully November. In a game where we are currently navigating between preparing for the new Tb and Ep9 content, we really should've been notified so we can make an informed decision.