Problem with unidentified officers starting raids without others approving

Baron_Soontir_Fel_1
1 posts Member
edited November 2019
We seem to have had an officer launching lower-tier raids even after announcements at the top of SWGOH officer chat were posted and after some of the officers and the leader had already discussed and agreed to do a Heroic Rancor Raid. Some people who have wanted to earn more Han Solo shards have not been able to do so. We’ve had the same problem with the Sith Triumverate Raid also. There doesn’t seem to be any way to know which officer is launching lower-tier raids against the wishes of the guild leader and other officers. Does anyone know an answer to this problem?

Thank you!

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    If an officer launches a raid then it will say “XYZ launched the W raid.” If it just says the raid has launched that means it was auto launched because that’s how you have it set and you need to change your auto settings.
  • Liath wrote: »
    If an officer launches a raid then it will say “XYZ launched the W raid.” If it just says the raid has launched that means it was auto launched because that’s how you have it set and you need to change your auto settings.

Ahh but what if the sneaky officer just modified the raid settings?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    The answer to your problem is communication.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Go through each tier and make sure one isn't set to launch automatically by mistake.

If they're all set the way you want then you're kinda hooped unless the person admits they were doing it.

Maybe your leader goes right before Guild reset time and clicks on each raid tier to make sure they haven't been tampered with? If so, demote all officers for a week. Leader launches everything.
  • Thanks for the help, everyone. I’ve checked every tier repeatedly. No one has turned the auto-launch back on so far.

So, just so I’m understanding this, once someone puts a checkmark in the auto-launch box, the raid will auto-launch indefinitely until the checkmark is removed?
  • Yes