Sharing some Ewok Love & Showing 30m Ewok damage in Sith Raid!

Hey all,

I know many of you love / hate Ewoks, but let's keep this forum positive plz? I'm just sharing for people who enjoy playing the faction. If you don't like them, feel free to go elsewhere. :smile:

Updated Ewok Guide (11-11-2019):
gecoto17wtiw.jpg

Sith Raid - Strategy guide I just made showing up to 30,000,000 damage by Ewoks. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-0J1StEkI&t=20s

Replies

• Thank you for publishing this 😊
    I just wish Wicket wasn't so stupidly hard to 7 star...
  • Sevshazam
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Curious why you have 1st order being so difficult for Ewoks. Ive used them to beat 1st order every GAC match since it started. Wicket and elder are my only g12, the rest are g11 and I regularly beat full g12 1st order no problem. Ive lost the match up exactly 1 time out of probably 100. Half the time I just put it on auto. I definitely mod differently than you, so maybe mine just make that matchup easier.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Sevshazam wrote: »
    Curious why you have 1st order being so difficult for Ewoks. Ive used them to beat 1st order every GAC match since it started. Wicket and elder are my only g12, the rest are g11 and I regularly beat full g12 1st order no problem. Ive lost the match up exactly 1 time out of probably 100. Half the time I just put it on auto. I definitely mod differently than you, so maybe mine just make that matchup easier.

If FO is modded right, Ewoks will get beat. Most don’t have the mod depth for FO these days. Pretty simple.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Sevshazam wrote: »
    You are probably facing subpar FO teams. A well-modded KRU will keep getting healed on every single hit of yours save Wicket and even Wicket's damage will be mitigated enough that you easily time out.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Thank you for publishing this 😊
    I just wish Wicket wasn't so stupidly hard to 7 star...

He's the same as every other 20 energy farm.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • He's actually easier than most 20 energy farms, since you can also get him from that Endor Escalation event.
  • Demon4x4 wrote: »
    He's actually easier than most 20 energy farms, since you can also get him from that Endor Escalation event.

Ah yes, the once in a blue moon event
  • SkylarSong wrote: »
    Demon4x4 wrote: »
    He's actually easier than most 20 energy farms, since you can also get him from that Endor Escalation event.

Welll.... it’s actually much closer to a once in a full moon event (since it occurs every month) - a classic ‘seasonal’ (4 full moons in a season) blue moon occurs about every 2.5 years, while the more modern definition (2 full moons in a month) occurs about every year and a half on average.

Regardless, an extra 10 shards a month is nothing to sneeze at - if all you do is the 5 nodes per day, you are shaving about 6 days off the total farm every month, meaning you should complete the farm from 0 shards in about 5.5 months, instead of the around 7 months it would take without the event. Keep on grinding!

• So, main complaint about this is that palp team- my thrawn is faster than my vader, so vader still gets off his AOE. Even with +64 additional speed. Shore trooper will stop the crits, for a bit. I mean, unless that was referring to teams with no mods, or rubbish mods, but all teams are beatable if no mods are in play...
    Other than that, seems like a good list. Thanks
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    SkylarSong wrote: »

Or once a month. Point still stands.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You should make more random ewok vids for your channel. Ewoks were the first team I built up years ago before their zetas and reworks. They were my galactic war team back when gw was actually challenging and not simmable. Makes me sad that 1 character in the game can hurt a whole faction so much. I feel like everyone would see Ewoks as a much higher tier team if nest didnt exist. If they had given Rex's new kit to chirpa ewoks could be semi meta. Chirpa with an annihilate increased by ewok attacks would counter nest and make them have an actual damage threat outside of wicket.
  • 1) not Heroic;
    2) if everyone attacks sion first in p4, he dies first. That’s bad.

Limited value to lower guilds still struggling through lower raid levels.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    SkylarSong wrote: »

Welll.... it’s actually much closer to a once in a full moon event (since it occurs every month) - a classic ‘seasonal’ (4 full moons in a season) blue moon occurs about every 2.5 years, while the more modern definition (2 full moons in a month) occurs about every year and a half on average.

Side note—a “Blue Moon” is the third full moon in a season with four full moons, which is not necessarily the second full moon in a single month. I forget the names for the first, second, and final full moon of a season but it’s something easily googlable!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

How are you modding your Ewoks then? I agree with RandomSithLord, that KRU is super hard to take down. If you use Logray, you can daze him, which helps, but he will heal from nearly all Ewok hits other than Chirpa (sometimes), Wicket or Scout. That's why I put FO as "Hard" in the guide. They are beatable, but not a good match up.
  • So, main complaint about this is that palp team- my thrawn is faster than my vader, so vader still gets off his AOE. Even with +64 additional speed. Shore trooper will stop the crits, for a bit. I mean, unless that was referring to teams with no mods, or rubbish mods, but all teams are beatable if no mods are in play...
    Other than that, seems like a good list. Thanks

Thanks :) I've not encountered such a fast Thrawn. Wish I could test that. Anyway, here is my Ewok vs. Empire video where you can see Ewoks and Ewok+Rebels cutting down much higher power level Empire teams like butter. Ewoks can beat Empire in 30s. Even when greatly outmatched by zetas, gear and mods.

The first match shown is really tough, so not a blowout.... but still a good win. Look at the difference in power!
    • Ewoks + Rebels = 118.9 GP, 6 zeta, 11 relics
    • Empire = 141.5 GP, 9 zeta, 23 relics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3uml4wUNgA&t=17s
    You should make more random ewok vids for your channel. Ewoks were the first team I built up years ago before their zetas and reworks. They were my galactic war team back when gw was actually challenging and not simmable. Makes me sad that 1 character in the game can hurt a whole faction so much. I feel like everyone would see Ewoks as a much higher tier team if nest didnt exist. If they had given Rex's new kit to chirpa ewoks could be semi meta. Chirpa with an annihilate increased by ewok attacks would counter nest and make them have an actual damage threat outside of wicket.

Thanks! :) I hope to make more vids. And... I really hope Episode 9 will bring us new Ewoks as part of the movie is on Endor.

Ya, Revan and Nest pwn Ewoks. Nest can be beat with Logray, but it's still an uphill battle. I'd love a Zeta on Elder personally!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    You claimed your Ewoks are fast so how fast are they really?
    And which tier of Sith raid is this? Edit: It's T6 as seen in the video
    In the matchup video with Empire they may have way more power and more Zetas but there're four leader Zetas in the game which makes three of them useless while the GP of those can't be counted too.
    And i totally would recommend Chewie in your team instead of Jyn or a random third teddy.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    You claimed your Ewoks are fast so how fast are they really?
    And which tier of Sith raid is this? Edit: It's T6 as seen in the video
    In the matchup video with Empire they may have way more power and more Zetas but there're four leader Zetas in the game which makes three of them useless while the GP of those can't be counted too.
    And i totally would recommend Chewie in your team instead of Jyn or a random third teddy.

Thanks for the tip on Chewie, mine is not 7 star yet... I keep missing the event!! :(

BASE speeds before bonuses on Turn 2
    • Chief Chirpa - 280
    • Wicket - 279
    • Ewok Elder - 264
    • Paploo - 223
    • C3PO - 287

Turn 2 Speeds (see below)
    • Chirpa = 350
    • Wicket = 349
    • Elder = 330
    • Paploo 349 (double bonus)
    • C3PO =359!

*BONUSES
    • Chirpa - Basic gains 35% turn meter (TM) on his basic attacks if target has 50%+TM.
    • Wicket - gives 10% TM for each critical hit (Forest Ambush could grant 50% TM with 5 enemies)& has 50% chance to take extra turn, then 10% for 3rd turn.
    • Ewok Elder - Basic = 60% chance to gain 50% TM, and give 25% TM to all other Ewoks
    • Paploo - Gains +25% speed when not taunting, assist gives 10%
    • C3PO - has +20 speed

How this works, and how to kill slower squads super fast.
    1. Turn 1 - C3PO goes first, calls an assist from Chirpa to give him 35% TM. This ensures Chirpa goes 2nd
    2. Turn 2 - Chirpa uses Tribal Unity, calling ALL Ewoks & C3PO to attack, often killing 1 enemy. Chirpa gains another 35% TM if target had 50%, if lucky, Elder gives 25/50% TM to whole team. Also, Chirpa applies Speed up to the entire team for 2 turns. New Speeds Chirpa = 350, Wicket = 349, Elder = 330, Paploo 349 (double bonus), C3PO =359!
    3. Turn 3 - Paploo goes next, calls Chirpa or Wicket to assist... Wicket would gain 10% or Chirpa gains 45% TM.
    4. Turn 4 - Wicket uses Forest Ambush, giving up to 50% TM to the whole team, if lucky takes 2nd turn, calling Paploo to assist, applying Taunt to Paploo.
    5. Turn 5 - At this point, many things can happen, but if you lucky, it is already 5 v 3 and you have most of your team near full turn meter again.

This is why they can beat Bounty Hunters so easily, normally Night Sister, non-CLS rebels, and Night Sisters.