Cheating In Galaxy of Heroes [MEGA]

Replies

• We have a cheater in our shard climbing with lvl 45 junk, nute lead with geo soldier, dooku, tarkin and jedi consular taking out lvl 60+ accounts running shaak clones, jedi bastila, and traya sith. They haven't done anything on him yet either
  • d4jsiuf685qk.jpg
    This person in our shard is still cheating his way to the top of the leaderboards. He yet again climbed to 1st place today using this team and taking out arena squads containing traya led sith, bastila led jedi, shaak led clones and even nute led separatists that are all in the level 60-70+ range. Hes been reported by everyone in the shard, multiple times at this point to no avail.
  • The only real way to reveal and discourage cheating would be revealing logs from GAC offense phase to publics. Then you won't waste your time checking reports, that are useless
  • ...encountered a cheater in GAC today....strategic full clear (a few losses) with his best teams on defense??? Getting sick of this.
  • Starl0rd wrote: »
    ...encountered a cheater in GAC today....strategic full clear (a few losses) with his best teams on defense??? Getting sick of this.
    More info? What teams were on defence etc?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Starl0rd
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Lucifer'sDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
  • Starl0rd wrote: »
    ...encountered a cheater in GAC today....strategic full clear (a few losses) with his best teams on defense??? Getting sick of this.

Same here. These guys clearly want to avoid detection so they tried to control the margin they win, but any experienced players looking at the rosters clearly know their wins are not possible without some of the cheating tools exposed by bulldog.
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    Starl0rd wrote: »

Same here. These guys clearly want to avoid detection so they tried to control the margin they win, but any experienced players looking at the rosters clearly know their wins are not possible without some of the cheating tools exposed by bulldog.
    Again though, no details whatsoever?
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    Starl0rd wrote: »

Why would you take all the time to set up a cheat and not full clear with 1 attempt? That sounds like a waste of time. wouldn't it just be easier to lose a bunch of banners each match and make it look like you struggled?

Maybe the real answer is that your def is not as stong as you think, or the opponents counters are good?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Again though, no details whatsoever?

I sent detail to LucifersDaddy. No need to share it here. But frankly until CG and Swgoh team up to publish the battle details, any legitimate reports are more likely drawn out by sore-loser type of reports.
    Why would you take all the time to set up a cheat and not full clear with 1 attempt? That sounds like a waste of time. wouldn't it just be easier to lose a bunch of banners each match and make it look like you struggled?

Maybe the real answer is that your def is not as stong as you think, or the opponents counters are good?

In my case, he did one shot all my teams, and also he one shots the guy in second round too. Frankly I don’t mind losing. Winning or losing at our level sometime indeed depends on RNG when both setup decent defense. I just hope CG can release the battle report soon so it is more obvious when you see FO pull off miracle win against GG etc:) before that, sometime it is hard to tell the difference between legitimate complaints and loser complaints as I mentioned earlier

• Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    ced19fbi6q5h.png
    1vhjkvbskcfy.png

Obviously cheating or a bug. This is the line-up for the guy who is #1 in division 2 who is 1900 points ahead after round 1.
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »
    ced19fbi6q5h.png
    1vhjkvbskcfy.png
    Obviously cheating or a bug

Option 3 this guy had a bye...
  • OK, just wanted to get some thoughts on who I'm matched up against in the second set of GAC this month, round 1 - I'm suspicious of their setup and just wanted to see if anybody else agreed. A few things standout to me:

• GP: 1,860.041
    • They have JKR @ 7*, G12, 3 Zeta, 420 speed (284+136 mods)
    • They have a Bossk at similar – 7*, G12, 1 Zeta, 399 speed (275+124 mods)
    • They have Geo Brood Alpha @ 7*, G9-10, 1 Zeta, 300 speed (215 + 75 Mods)

Their Old Republic team doesn’t look like they should even be able to have JKR – screenshot attached that makes me distinctly suspicious:
    o G12 Bastila, Level 85, 7*
    o G12 Bindo, Level 85, 7*
    o 7*, Below G6 or below, Level 64 T3-M4, with L3-4 abilities
    o 7*, Below G6 or below, Level 50 Mission Vao, with L3 abilities
    o 7*, Below G6 or below, Level 50 Zaalbar, with L3 abilities

I’m only an F2P player and not entirely certain on the stats but they look suspicious to me. What do you think?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Masterbuilderjedi
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Lucifer'sDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    OK, just wanted to get some thoughts on who I'm matched up against in the second set of GAC this month, round 1 - I'm suspicious of their setup and just wanted to see if anybody else agreed. A few things standout to me:

• GP: 1,860.041
    • They have JKR @ 7*, G12, 3 Zeta, 420 speed (284+136 mods)
    • They have a Bossk at similar – 7*, G12, 1 Zeta, 399 speed (275+124 mods)
    • They have Geo Brood Alpha @ 7*, G9-10, 1 Zeta, 300 speed (215 + 75 Mods)

Their Old Republic team doesn’t look like they should even be able to have JKR – screenshot attached that makes me distinctly suspicious:
    o G12 Bastila, Level 85, 7*
    o G12 Bindo, Level 85, 7*
    o 7*, Below G6 or below, Level 64 T3-M4, with L3-4 abilities
    o 7*, Below G6 or below, Level 50 Mission Vao, with L3 abilities
    o 7*, Below G6 or below, Level 50 Zaalbar, with L3 abilities

I’m only an F2P player and not entirely certain on the stats but they look suspicious to me. What do you think?

First off, the speeds you cite are incorrect. There are two numbers for speed, the total speed (first set) and amount added by mods (second set). The numbers in parentheses are not added to the first set of numbers. That 420 speed JKR is actually 284 speed (base speed of 148 + mod speeds of 136 = 284).

Second, JKR's journey was ridiculously easy so long as Jolee and Bastila had good mods and gear. The rest of OR could be weak with garbage mods/low gear and you'd still win since he tags along as an ally throughout most of it. I think he got JKR the legitimate way.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • First off, the speeds you cite are incorrect. There are two numbers for speed, the total speed (first set) and amount added by mods (second set). The numbers in parentheses are not added to the first set of numbers. That 420 speed JKR is actually 284 speed (base speed of 148 + mod speeds of 136 = 284).

Second, JKR's journey was ridiculously easy so long as Jolee and Bastila had good mods and gear. The rest of OR could be weak with garbage mods/low gear and you'd still win since he tags along as an ally throughout most of it. I think he got JKR the legitimate way. [/quote]

OK, thanks for the clarification on the speed. Didn't realize that's how the values are calculated - makes sense though.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    @Starl0rd

Our shard has been dealing with the same exact guy who's been cheating since it formed back in october and we have all reported him on numerous occasions. So far nothing has been done as he still climbs every day to first with a team almost 20 levels below the top of the shard while winning in less than a minute on offense. I personally have messaged both Lucifer's daddy and leviathan and I know others have as well in addition to using the in game report button as well. Pictures and reasoning have been provided numerous times as well along with ally codes
  • Hello. Please tell me how it is possible for a 6 * character (Dark Malak) to be G12 and to have 6 modes on it. Please give me an answer in the game or email . Thanks

• RazWan wrote: »
    Hello. Please tell me how it is possible for a 6 * character (Dark Malak) to be G12 and to have 6 modes on it. Please give me an answer in the game or email . Thanks

@RazWan
    When the Malak event returned it was bugged. Players could earn shards even though they’d completed the event beforehand.

The devs dragged their heels on fixing this, and some of the users who got extra shards had the time to promote Malak to 7*, take him to g12, slap on 6 dot mods.

When they finally fixed the problem, they removed the shards to reset those Malaks to 6*, but they did not remove the gear or mods from them.

Those players now have g12 6* Malak wearing 6 dot mods. If they ever remove the mods, they won’t be able to put them back on.

So, not cheating, I’m afraid.
This discussion has been closed.