Who’s your most neglected “good” toon?

Replies

• DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    There are a bunch, but I’d say the best ones are probably Marauder, Wampa, KRU, and the clone faction.
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Well, let's see... G1, Lv. 1 toons include: Fives, Rex, Jango, Nightsister Spirit, Cody, Imperial Probe Droid, Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum), Echo, Nest, L3-37, Qi'ra, Vandor Chewie, Shaak Ti, Wicket, Sith Marauder, Wicket, Amilyn Holdo, Aurra Sing, First Order Stormtrooper, Range Trooper, Visas Marr, Young Han...

I've got six that are yet to be unlocked, though of those only Malak really counts as "neglected."

Things get a bit more complicated when talking about toons that have actually been touched.
  • I don't know if they're considered good characters but I fought hard to get them but since I'm focusing on ewok, geonosian, and sith, I've let them fall behind...
    Anakin, and hk47
  • I don't know if they're considered good characters but I fought hard to get them but since I'm focusing on ewok, geonosian, and sith, I've let them fall behind...
    Anakin, and hk47

I see both in my arena..
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • 4* g11 Sion.
    I'll star him up just as soon as I'm done with Shaak Ti, B1, Eta-2, and Sith Fighter. So maybe in a year or two.

@EventineElessedil Sion has a normal hard node in light side battlew to farm him from in addition to fleet
  • Both my Thrawn and GK are g8. Horrible I know. Thing is I have such a dreadful gear backlog after gearing the clones, getting the bugs in order, preparing for JKR and Malak, and they're both not exactly useless at g8. I guess GK at least will finally see g12 with LS TB.
  • My new Padmé is G8, and will stay that way for a while. My FO, aside from a G11 FOO and a zeta on KRU lead are all G8, GK is G8, Thrawn is still level 1.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Padme. Poor thing stuck at g1, l1 for months now. Dont have enough GR toons to make a squad for her. GG was also on this list till few days ago.
  • Scavenger Rey. She is on my defenseive misfit team that only gets touched for GAC defense. Team always wins me 2 battles. She does teh damage!

• Well, I'm a much more recent convert to GOH from ****. My profile is like a little over a year old. So I have plenty of work everywhere. But I've been expending Herculean effort to remain current along with my arena shards.

When Revans dropped I gave up - basically 'all' the teams I'd been farming at that time and prob 'since that time' haven't farmed anything except to mosh hella chasing the ever evolving metas.

My entire Imp squad most to least work needed: range 5* G7, Starck 5* G8, veers has lead zeta but is 5* G8 regardless.
    A couple toons I actually sub into my Arena squad embarrassingly: embo 5*, aurra again 5*. When I bust out my full Sith Empire team is worse. Marauder is 5* G8 and Assassin is '4*'! G8 with special attack not even omegaed *crying*...
    As far as toons I don't use but I wish I could work on? Triumvirate is my white whale. Since I joined the game I've seen some epic unheard-of legend of the abyss off on the horizon and I've followed it at a distance through that winter summer and into this winter next lol. Nihilus is 4* and the last time I had saved up a mini little gear horde and went through distributing stuff to my toons, I made a point of first scrolling down to the blue stuff and finally getting nihi bumped up to G7. He's got a good head start compared to sion who I'll unlock with only 3 more shards lol. And since my guild spends about.. .. .. maybe a week clearing STR tier *6*... I'll be fielding Traya - hmmm - I'd estimate Traya will join my roster 'before' 2021. Maybe. Tentatively.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Scavenger Rey. She is on my defenseive misfit team that only gets touched for GAC defense. Team always wins me 2 battles. She does teh damage!

So she's not neglected?

Also she's not that good.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Traya and Jango.

I got Traya to 7* right around the Revans explosion so she became largely useless outside of GAC and TW. The Revans were more useful to me to stay competitive in arena so I went for their squads instead, since maintaining Crystal income was more important than 1 extra Traya squad in my guild.

And Jango... well I hope he’s happy sitting on my bench at 7* g1 for awhile...
  • I never geared Baze, Wampa, or anything named Kylo.
  • G1 traya, g1 palp, g1 sion, g1 nihilus

That's a decent list.
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    G1 traya, g1 palp, g1 sion, g1 nihilus

That's a decent list.

Maybe it’s the beer but seeing this list inspires me to think of a new film titled “Neglecting the Sith” 😂😂

Wouldn’t be any worse than what Disney have already produced for Star Wars 🤪
  • Sion, i just lost interest in the sith triumvirate by the time i got traya to 7*...even though i have her at g12zz and nihilus at g11. He's at 7* and g9 with no zetas, i cant really see getting around to him since he hasn't been all that essential to my roster for raids or GAC or TB.

I mean they are quite the counter to Geos, Does the triumvirate work fine for as is? I'm genuinely curious as I've recently unlocked traya and sion and nihilus are my current farms with BSF.
  • Unlocked GS, still haven't even put mods on him...
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Vandor Chewie … 5 star, G9 … only Scoundrels with lower GP are CWC, Mob Enforcer, YOLando and Gam. Guard.

Also; Sabine … 5 star, G7 .. just never got around to doing anything with Phoenix after I got Thrawn.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Mine is probably FO. No zetas, G8 OG Kylo.

Dunno that I’d call FO “good”
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

K what am I allowed to pick then?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

K what am I allowed to pick then?

I guess CUP, Ugnaught, Jedi guardian, mob enforcer are your only options 😂😂😂

G12 or better Kylos can definitely be considered good. B teams definitely can qualify as good. Great? Maybe not, but if FO is not "good", there's very few "good" teams
  • Jack1210 wrote: »

G12 or better Kylos can definitely be considered good. B teams definitely can qualify as good. Great? Maybe not, but if FO is not "good", there's very few "good" teams

FO definetely a good team that’s why people use in GA and TW/TB. Also think they will be even better soon with ep9 releases for the game
  • My FO and Imp Troopers (and until very recently Clones) have been at 7* G8-9 for over a year now. I do have the KRU zeta lead and FOO at G10 tho.
    There's just always something more pressing...
  • They might not be terrible good but they have use. Boba and Jango Fett I've neglected the hell out of both of those
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    The Nightsisters. With Geno's and clones, they went far far away.
  • Let's see.. wampa, spirit, candor chewie, imperial troopers as a whole, and malak who is sitting at 6* go because GAS. Lol
  • Let's see.. wampa, spirit, candor chewie, imperial troopers as a whole, and malak who is sitting at 6* go because GAS. Lol

Candor Chewie would be a beast