Can we get some info?

Prev13
Like the Road Ahead? The State of the Galaxy? At this point even a "Hey guys, the studio wasn't destroyed in the last week, we've just been busy" would be better than nothing...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They have been busy, and a few put of office here and there. We should hear something soon (ish), end of this week, early next week on a few fronts.
  • They have been busy saying that they have been reviewing this GACs awful rewards which are the worst of any GA event to date.
    Thank you for your time.
  • “They’ve been busy.” I loled.
  • Why is royal guard the login toon of the month for example ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Why is royal guard the login toon of the month for example ?

Why not?

Stun meta is coming back! Praise the stun gods!!
    "He's no good to me dead"
  • the lack of info coming out of the studio the past few months is terrible, i only played Marvel Strike Force for a couple of months before falling off, but i was amazed they have better ingame communication ALONE is better then CG's forums and ingame comms.

Really they need to look at the competition and learn form the good things they do (e.g. their daily rewards and much better and plentiful)

Stun meta is coming back! Praise the stun gods!!

Hope they bring stun guns
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They have been busy, and a few put of office here and there. We should hear something soon (ish), end of this week, early next week on a few fronts.

I hope so...
  • Just carry on Hoarding Resources, I'm sure they will update us with more disappointment soon.....

Royal guard = Praetorian Guard = Snoke Legendary

Seems logical.
  • Like the Road Ahead? The State of the Galaxy? At this point even a "Hey guys, the studio wasn't destroyed in the last week, we've just been busy" would be better than nothing...

Maybe they went on Thanksgiving/Christmas break early. Probably hear from them next year.
  • They're figuring out the details of the new Tusken/Ugnaught meta
  • there will be no major update for swgoh up to December and starting with 2020 there will be no more updates at all...they will just wait until the last whale stop investing money and then the server will be closed
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Pille wrote: »
    there will be no major update for swgoh up to December and starting with 2020 there will be no more updates at all...they will just wait until the last whale stop investing money and then the server will be closed

There's only room for one Futureman and you're not him.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Not sure why you didn't expect it....
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member

YUCK because it's underwhelming or YUCK because you find it disgusting?
  • Sucks that the community manager cant quickly update us as to why we arent seeing DSTB. Just a vague calendar update post. No way in hell is he too busy to write a small paragraph daily to update us on whats going on. Extremely disconnected or just lazy?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

No one needs to like it, but it is information..... that will be brushed off later when another discussion arises that they dont communicate.
  • Tell em to pound sand Kyno. Self entitled.......
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jamerson wrote: »
    Sucks that the community manager cant quickly update us as to why we arent seeing DSTB. Just a vague calendar update post. No way in hell is he too busy to write a small paragraph daily to update us on whats going on. Extremely disconnected or just lazy?

Not sure what you are talking about.....care to elaborate on what you are not seeing that Crumb should be addressing?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sucks that the community manager cant quickly update us as to why we arent seeing DSTB. Just a vague calendar update post. No way in hell is he too busy to write a small paragraph daily to update us on whats going on. Extremely disconnected or just lazy?

Not sure what you are talking about.....care to elaborate on what you are not seeing that Crumb should be addressing?

Probably meant to say why we aren't seeing LSTB.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

6sk0detb1aj3.jpg
  • TVF wrote: »

This. It’s just a calendar update with no real information about GEO LSTB release, delays, etc.

Perhaps it’s time they give just a biiiiiiit more clarity on what’s going on
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member

6sk0detb1aj3.jpg

Huh?

LSTB Geo.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

This. It’s just a calendar update with no real information about GEO LSTB release, delays, etc.

Perhaps it’s time they give just a biiiiiiit more clarity on what’s going on

Wouldn't bother me if they do, but it doesn't really matter if they don't, we can't play the new TB either way.