Who’s your most neglected “good” toon?

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Let's see.. wampa, spirit, candor chewie, imperial troopers as a whole, and malak who is sitting at 6* go because GAS. Lol

Candor Chewie would be a beast

Looks like someone snuck on to the secret whale discord without me noticing somehow.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It seems my Nute Jango Fett IG100 ST Han Scavenger Rey team is quite beast on GAC, and I imagine that G11 250 speed Scav rey modded for CD might have a lot to do with it. I imagine she could do Han Solo kind of damage at R7.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Let's see.. wampa, spirit, candor chewie, imperial troopers as a whole, and malak who is sitting at 6* go because GAS. Lol

Candor Chewie would be a beast

Lol It took me a second to realize what you were talking about.. stupid autocorrect haha.
  • It seems my Nute Jango Fett IG100 ST Han Scavenger Rey team is quite beast on GAC, and I imagine that G11 250 speed Scav rey modded for CD might have a lot to do with it. I imagine she could do Han Solo kind of damage at R7.

Not sure if your in wrong thread or not but either way that team wouldn’t last long against most teams. Can think of at least 10 teams that would crush it easily, so guess your low league and if that’s the case would recommend abandoning that team and focus on the usual suspects even if they are a nasty grind to get to 7* and gear farm
  • Richfxxx wrote: »
    It seems my Nute Jango Fett IG100 ST Han Scavenger Rey team is quite beast on GAC, and I imagine that G11 250 speed Scav rey modded for CD might have a lot to do with it. I imagine she could do Han Solo kind of damage at R7.

Not sure if your in wrong thread or not but either way that team wouldn’t last long against most teams. Can think of at least 10 teams that would crush it easily, so guess your low league and if that’s the case would recommend abandoning that team and focus on the usual suspects even if they are a nasty grind to get to 7* and gear farm

I take part of my previous statement back you been playing since at least Nov 2015 judging by when you joined forums but that not always clear since I joined forums in 2016 but played since Dec 2015.

Really confused why your getting so much success with that team? Padme, DR, JKR, CLS, NS, Sep droids, Geo, clones etc should destroy that team? Please give more detail how your winning? Genuinely curious how and not being rude, also what teams you facing?
  • rickertron
    324 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    It seems my Nute Jango Fett IG100 ST Han Scavenger Rey team is quite beast on GAC, and I imagine that G11 250 speed Scav rey modded for CD might have a lot to do with it. I imagine she could do Han Solo kind of damage at R7.

I take part of my previous statement back you been playing since at least Nov 2015 judging by when you joined forums but that not always clear since I joined forums in 2016 but played since Dec 2015.

Really confused why your getting so much success with that team? Padme, DR, JKR, CLS, NS, Sep droids, Geo, clones etc should destroy that team? Please give more detail how your winning? Genuinely curious how and not being rude, also what teams you facing?

Given that it is used in GAC, what probably is happening is that it is being used on Defense, and it is taking opponents multiple battles to defeat as they are underestimating its effectiveness. AS the opponent is underestimating its effectiveness they aren't using their best teams against it or are using undersized squads against it. Its like an ambush. Especially if it placed deeper in the territories where the opponent has had to clear 4 teams or so to get to it, meaning they have used some of their optimal teams already.

Its beast not for its ability to take out top teams, its a beast because it is consistently underrated for its effectiveness.

Could be mistaken but I think he mentioned taking like a year and a half off from the game.

I quite for 1.5 years and am now sandbagging at 2.49 million gp
  • Nest 3/4* gear 1
    Han 6* gear 1
    Hermit Yoda unlocked and gear 1
    😅🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    G1 traya, g1 palp, g1 sion, g1 nihilus

That's a decent list.

Winner right here.