Whale harder? 7 Star BTL-B Wing already!

Day one of release of the Y-Wing release and the Whale in my ship shard maxed it in minutes. All of his / her pilots are also G13R7 also! It really makes playing the game very un-fun......3mey35vp4dmz.png
uaor74c776bf.png

Replies

• Multiple people got 330 shards from the pack. I've seen some screenshots already. So not everyone "whaled out" on that one. Might have just been a lucky guy.
  • I've heard it's not that impressive
  • I've never spent a penny on the game, so this isn't a defence of a fellow big spender: but this game probably isn't for you if it's made "un-fun" by a tiny majority having a new ship fully upgraded via perfectly legitimate means.
  • Go around that one person during your climb if you can’t beat them? Or settle for 2nd and the 25 crystals less until you build up your own fleet to match? It doesn’t seem like the end of the world...
  • And sometimes it is just a ghost account from cg to push the rest to buy more packs....
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Try this point of view: without spenders there will be no game to play and to complain about.
    And you do not need to whale very hard if you have your core-teams in a state that is enough for you. If you are in a shard-chat for arena and fleet - it is easy to get 600-900 crystals a day ... just keep them for a month or to and you have enough crystals to level it up ... and if you are a lucky person - you just need one pack to get to 7*.
  • joelgs23 wrote: »
    Day one of release of the Y-Wing release and the Whale in my ship shard maxed it in minutes. All of his / her pilots are also G13R7 also! It really makes playing the game very un-fun......3mey35vp4dmz.png
    uaor74c776bf.png

He's using it wrong, he should have HT in the starting lineup and Y-Wing as first reinforcement.
  • Get bonuses for more GR ships. May think that outweighs other things.
  • That is the face of addiction which Unfortunately is what pays for this game... :|
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    At 5 stars Y Wing is underwhelming...

Without a crew how can this ship be a comparison with Relic 7 Crew ship...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    Day one of release of the Y-Wing release and the Whale in my ship shard maxed it in minutes. All of his / her pilots are also G13R7 also! It really makes playing the game very un-fun......

Not for him, though.

• So far Y-wing is not impressiv. I looks a bit they forget to compensat the missing pilot.
    Saw 6* Y-wings get destroyed by 1 hit. So nothing u have to worry about
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Are you fairly new OP? This happens with almost all marquees.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If you’re F2P, there’s no rational reason to complain about those who spend money having a better roster. If that makes it un-fun you don’t understand your place in the game.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    why should my neighbor have a lambo when I can't afford one, it's unfair!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Mine has a Lando.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

Mine has a Lando.

Young or Boomer?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    He's using it wrong, he should have HT in the starting lineup and Y-Wing as first reinforcement.

Dunno about defense, but on offense I like it in at the start and an ALL GR lineup. NO HT.
    Looooki wrote: »

In the last Q&A, Devs mentioned that the 3 new crewless ships have their stats scaled to be equivalent to relic crewed ships.
    GroggY wrote: »
    Saw 6* Y-wings get destroyed by 1 hit. So nothing u have to worry about

No you didn't. At least not if they were used in a fleet full of GR. Maybe if they were used in a rebel fleet as the only GR ship....
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    That is the face of addiction which Unfortunately is what pays for this game... :|

Or the face of someone with more money than you.
  • Pille wrote: »
    And sometimes it is just a ghost account from cg to push the rest to buy more packs....

Gotta love conspiracy theories
  • Booooom
    67 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Haha that‘s me :-)

Not using it wrong: I played around with it the first day.

@op
    Sorry mate. I tried to set up a fleet shard but no one wanted it. Not begging for one.
    Second of all: I tried to contact the player who share my PO to organize a time change for either me or them but never got a response.

Edit: just saw the cg comment. No man, I clearly have to many warnings here for being one of them :)
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Looooki wrote: »
    At 5 stars Y Wing is underwhelming...

Actually no. It gives enough valor to go first even if speed are equal., and after death he gives 30% of counterattack to every GR ship. So it is really worth it. And it is tanky anyway: 15% of protection for every GR ship including in reinforcements, makes him at least as tanky as HT. Taunt not works as good though :/
  • Booooom wrote: »
    Haha that‘s me :-)

Not using it wrong: I played around with it the first day.

@op
    Sorry mate. I tried to set up a fleet shard but no one wanted it. Not begging for one.
    Second of all: I tried to contact the player who share my PO to organize a time change for either me or them but never got a response.

Edit: just saw the cg comment. No man, I clearly have to many warnings here for being one of them :)

Well on a more important note, how’s the ywing performing for u? Heard from a guildmate it’s underwhelming, presumably so because it isn’t going to be tanking much as compared to HT, and isnt as annoying as rex.
  • It frees up HT. Nothing more. I like the speed on it - but that‘s it.
  • I find it has a niche use as being able to come in and dispel the protection up buff and stealth buffs off of someone who just triggered unending loyalty and killing them before they can get healed back up (usually anakin).
  • Just before this thread got lost: op never contacted me in any way directly after opening this thread.

Which is kinda sad, I thought this thread was meant for him to improve the situation but it was just another complain-thread.