Mandalorian developments?

Prev1
What's in the pipeline for the new show synergies?

Please fix my zeta Gar Saxon!

Replies

• Prolly new armour relic to be put,i dont think they seen anything else to be of use,new heroes,etc take more time to make and not cost worthy
  • Not sure what licensing covers, may not be able to.
  • thomssi wrote: »
    Not sure what licensing covers, may not be able to.

Could be...

• So far there are no plans. But I’m sure we will get something down the line.

Show is visually great and was really happy with the first episode.
  • I would imagine it is going to be a while what with the uk amongst others not getting access until march 2020. Yesss i know you can get access illicitly but cannot condone that behaviour
  • I would imagine it is going to be a while what with the uk amongst others not getting access until march 2020. Yesss i know you can get access illicitly but cannot condone that behaviour
    It's Disney's own fault, or Sky's fault, not sure about which company really had the last word on it, only read about it in an article. So what they are doing is encouraging people to pirate. Or did they really expect people to wait for months while the internet is dark and full of spoilers? Imho pirating in such a case is morally okay, especially if one is willing to pay for Disney+ next year anyway.
  • “Disney+ only got 10 million subscribers on day 1, we don’t think that warrants having toons from a starting flagship show in game.”
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    I would imagine it is going to be a while what with the uk amongst others not getting access until march 2020. Yesss i know you can get access illicitly but cannot condone that behaviour
    It's Disney's own fault, or Sky's fault, not sure about which company really had the last word on it, only read about it in an article. So what they are doing is encouraging people to pirate. Or did they really expect people to wait for months while the internet is dark and full of spoilers? Imho pirating in such a case is morally okay, especially if one is willing to pay for Disney+ next year anyway.

Right. Like sometimes I steal stuff from the local market, but it's cool cuz I go back and pay for it when I have the money.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    I would imagine it is going to be a while what with the uk amongst others not getting access until march 2020. Yesss i know you can get access illicitly but cannot condone that behaviour

Right. Like sometimes I steal stuff from the local market, but it's cool cuz I go back and pay for it when I have the money.

Lol... well played
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    CCyrilS wrote: »

You can't steal something from a local store when they don't have it in the local store. It's rather like going to the flee market around the corner and see what they have to offer. B)
    Seriously, there is no monetary damage when a product simply is not on sale. It's not like downloading a movie instead of buying the DVD. A lot of people outside the US would love to pay for Disney+ but they don't want our money this year.

You can't steal something from a local store when they don't have it in the local store. It's rather like going to the flee market around the corner and see what they have to offer. B)
    Seriously, there is no monetary damage when a product simply is not on sale. It's not like downloading a movie instead of buying the DVD. A lot of people outside the US would love to pay for Disney+ but they don't want our money this year.

Lmao. So it would be like having your friend overseas steal it for you and mail it to you. Much better.

This is correct.

Imagine, if you will, that the Mandalorian teaches the survival skills that one would need in a post apocalyptic world. Only people who possess those skills will survive in the years following the fall of the Empire. If you don't have access to those skills, your chance of survival after the Death Star is destroyed become very small.

Now, if you are not able to learn the survival skills that the Mandalorian is teaching, because Disney won't sell you the product, then you may be facing a life or death choice.

It would be understandable to chose life.
  • What's in the pipeline for the new show synergies?

Please fix my zeta Gar Saxon!

U didn't relic him?
  • Why do people always compare piracy to theft? It makes no sense, it's not like piracy actually removes something from anyone's possession. It's more as if you borrowed books from a library without permit (or had a friend borrow them for you) until they allow you to get one. The library loses nothing because you can't pay for the permit anyway and you get to read the book.
  • Yep. Drink up, pirates yoho.
    No one will wait 3 month to watch this serie and they know it. They could have make it accessible on Netflix or Amazon in those Countrys that have no legal access to disney+. Could have earned them a few Millions.
    I might buy the DVD later and there goes my guilty conscience
  • **** the big corporations, there's nothing morally wrong about pirating a Disney product. If anything it's the opposite.

Illegally downloading say an album by some independant music artist who actually pours his or her soul into to the music then that would be morally despicable.

But no, you won't lose any good-boy points for "stealing" from big corporations whose sole purpose is to manipulate people into giving them your money, preferably all of it. Legally wrong sure, but morally? Hell no.
  • Slothmaster
    247 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Piracy is an opportunity cost, not a net cost. They only lose the money they would have otherwise made, which in this case is zero.
  • I love the forums!
  • “Yeah...big corporations are horrible!” (Typing on an Apple iPhone and sending message across AT&T network while drinking Starbucks and wearing Nike shoes...) 🙄
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • “Yeah...big corporations are horrible!” (Typing on an Apple iPhone and sending message across AT&T network while drinking Starbucks and wearing Nike shoes...) 🙄

Want to know something, I have never owned a single Apple product, never been with AT&T, never had Starbucks, and don't ever recall having Nike shoes.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • **** the big corporations, there's nothing morally wrong about pirating a Disney product. If anything it's the opposite.

Illegally downloading say an album by some independant music artist who actually pours his or her soul into to the music then that would be morally despicable.

But no, you won't lose any good-boy points for "stealing" from big corporations whose sole purpose is to manipulate people into giving them your money, preferably all of it. Legally wrong sure, but morally? Hell no.

Some would argue that deliberately commiting a crime is morally wrong. Its what forms part of the big 'is it ok to murder a murderer?' and when does that chain end?

Want to know something, I have never owned a single Apple product, never been with AT&T, never had Starbucks, and don't ever recall having Nike shoes.

Cool, but you missed the point.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Make Jawas great again
  • RufusDogbreath
    233 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    **** the big corporations, there's nothing morally wrong about pirating a Disney product. If anything it's the opposite.

Some would argue that deliberately commiting a crime is morally wrong. Its what forms part of the big 'is it ok to murder a murderer?' and when does that chain end?

Only the young and the deliberately naive would argue that case. Politicians love those people (one US political party in particular). Criminal code not equal to moral code. There may be some overlap, but when one considers the criminal code is written by amoral/immoral politicians, one can easily how the two standards might diverge.

I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.

This is correct.

Imagine, if you will, that the Mandalorian teaches the survival skills that one would need in a post apocalyptic world. Only people who possess those skills will survive in the years following the fall of the Empire. If you don't have access to those skills, your chance of survival after the Death Star is destroyed become very small.

Now, if you are not able to learn the survival skills that the Mandalorian is teaching, because Disney won't sell you the product, then you may be facing a life or death choice.

It would be understandable to chose life.

It will be super useful if you invade jawa fortresses or risk getting trampled by rhinos.

So its cool if I steal tamtams from Kroger down town because if they were at Wal-Mart I'd buy them.

Let me go inform my attorney and parole officer real quick.

so stealing from any and all business is ok morally because their sole purpose as a business is to profit.

The moral code you testify too is horrible.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Naver666 wrote: »
    Yep. Drink up, pirates yoho.
    No one will wait 3 month to watch this serie and they know it. They could have make it accessible on Netflix or Amazon in those Countrys that have no legal access to disney+. Could have earned them a few Millions.
    I might buy the DVD later and there goes my guilty conscience

How will you pirate something that hasn't been released yet? Either way you have to wait.
  • Daeva wrote: »

So its cool if I steal tamtams from Kroger down town because if they were at Wal-Mart I'd buy them.

Let me go inform my attorney and parole officer real quick.

Why would you steal the TamTams? You only have to look at them. Is it illegal to look at TamTams in Kroger?