Mandalorian developments?

2Next

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    **** the big corporations, there's nothing morally wrong about pirating a Disney product. If anything it's the opposite.

Illegally downloading say an album by some independant music artist who actually pours his or her soul into to the music then that would be morally despicable.

But no, you won't lose any good-boy points for "stealing" from big corporations whose sole purpose is to manipulate people into giving them your money, preferably all of it. Legally wrong sure, but morally? Hell no.

Ugh, you forget about all the regular working people that help produce the music or shows you are stealing. Grips, craft services, etc... are the people that lose jobs when big companies dont make as money. The rich still get theirs.
  • What's in the pipeline for the new show synergies?

Please fix my zeta Gar Saxon!

U didn't relic him?

Still meh.
    jsizc1morqeu.jpg
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    What's in the pipeline for the new show synergies?

Please fix my zeta Gar Saxon!

U didn't relic him?

Still meh.
    jsizc1morqeu.jpg

Humbly bows. G12 and zeta’d for me. But one day my empire will be r7!
  • 2 things,
    Disney+ is not ready to be global as Netflix is (being in the market for so many years...), So they can't make a global launch if the plataform is not global.(quite obvious).
    Second, if they release earlier on USA (beta testers...), They need to keep this people interested, old stuff together won't hold the buyers, they need new releases from time to time...
    The focus as company is, how fast can they grow and reach other countries? Because as said before, people will not wait a year or so to be able to pay to watch a series that everyone is talking about on the internet today, specially nowadays...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kluge wrote: »
    CG is falling farther and father behind. LS Geo TB is broken and unable to be released. That will delay Mandalorians, which in turn will delay EP9 content. Something will need to get skipped, probably anniversary rewards.

Mandalorian content was never meant to come this year, at least according to the Q&A.
  • What if someone in the UK sent their cousin 6.99/month to sub Disney+ so that they could grab them a copy of the show any pass it back to them on the continent?
    Seems legit? But it’s technically still pirating.
    This conversation has gone on too long but I couldn’t keep refreshing the one about TW affecting arena rank...
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Naver666 wrote: »
    Yep. Drink up, pirates yoho.
    No one will wait 3 month to watch this serie and they know it. They could have make it accessible on Netflix or Amazon in those Countrys that have no legal access to disney+. Could have earned them a few Millions.
    I might buy the DVD later and there goes my guilty conscience

How will you pirate something that hasn't been released yet? Either way you have to wait.

No i don't have to wait....already seen first 2 episodes. Not legally unfortunatly
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Make Jawas great again

They are better than ever in the Mandalorian, so perhaps...
  • Beoccalt wrote: »
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Make Jawas great again

They are better than ever in the Mandalorian, so perhaps...

This is correct. It is good getting to learn more about Jawa society via the Mandalorian.

I see an awful lot of similarities between Jawas and my family's Thanksgiving gatherings.