Starter Guilds

Newer player here, level 77. I was just wondering when is the right time to leave the starter guilds and join a guild that has tons on farm. Most of starter guilds I join up thru quests don't do the raids as much and we don't finish them. Any help would be great.

Replies

• You should have left the starter guild as soon as the game placed you in it. The trick then is finding a low-level guild that is active.
  • Join a real guild as soon as you can. You should progress much faster.
  • Altaki1006 wrote: »
    Newer player here, level 77. I was just wondering when is the right time to leave the starter guilds and join a guild that has tons on farm. Most of starter guilds I join up thru quests don't do the raids as much and we don't finish them. Any help would be great.

My suggestions would be to create a profile over on swgoh.gg (if you haven't already) then go over to the Guild recruitment forum and post in the "players looking for guild" thread. Put your swgoh.gg profile there and as much information about yourself as you can (your playstyle, how often you are on, etc). I'd bet you would get multiple offers in just a few hours.

Stuff I would look for in a guild:
    Is Discord (or some other chat app but I like Discord) required? The better guilds (IMO) require a third party chat system, as this makes coordinating TB/TW and raids so much easier.
    Is there a raid ticket minimum, and can you realistically achieve it?
    Do they have an AFK policy? Life happens, and it's nice to know you won't lose your spot in the guild if you are away (and given some kind of notice).
  • 10+ levels ago. Go find an active real guild ASAP.
  • We Might Be Giants is looking for people with real world lives who love SWGOH to join the best casual guild in the game.

Contact me: Clubber Lang
    Ally Code: 174-914-139
    Current stats: 34 members / 82,000,000 GP
    Or just join our guild: We might be giants
  • If anyone is looking to move on from the starter guild or just looking for a new guild Legacy Troopers are looking for players like you we are a new guild with experienced leaders we are looking to build this guild from the ground up meaning we do raids etc at a level where we all can get rewards from them meaning we level up faster together so for more information about Legacy Troopers My ally code is 141-233-762 or just PM me on here but our doors are open to all players hope to see you in guild chat soon

Hey man if you you want to join a guild (Dark Deere) my ally code is 216-545-482

We do plenty of raids and help out with gear donations. If your interested I can give you our leader/officers ally code to message :)
    We also have a discord chat that we use for better guild communication but getting discord isn't compulsory.
  • We went from a question about starter guilds to a guild recruitment thread in less then a page.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Leave when u c players in ur arena leave. They r good to get to know aspects of guilds and practice in raids.

U leave to early won’t even be able to participate. Get ur first 7* toon and u can join raids that’s best time to go.
  • Glad I found this post, I was wondering the same thing.
  • as many others have said, leave the starter guild asap, join an "Active!!!" guild. as long as they are starting and finishing raids with regular/often frequency you should be fine.

above all, as I say to all our new recruits, dont get discouraged!!! we all cap at the same levels, we all have the same characters available to us,and they all cap at the same gear level.

while it may seem impossible to "catch up" you certainly can do so! at first it will seem hopeless but its not! you'll improve fast. that gear you start getting from raids will barely be usable at first but as you do more and more raids it will really start to pile up. you'll rank people up to a new gear rank and start seeing gear already waiting for you to equip on the newly ranked up character! it all takes time - key most important aspect of this game.

my wife started playing almost exactly 1 year ago this month. today she has 5 gear12 characters (smugglers!) and about half a dozen zetas trained. plus a night sister team, a empire/sith team, and shes about to start farming for Darth Revan. all completely free to play. she is now very competitive with even some of the older members of our guild...

so dont lose heart! keep logging in, do your dailys every day, join and participate as much as you can in everything!! you can and will get there!!!
  • Harneloot
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Great - preparing to post in Player Seeking Guild then!

• also get into a guild that does heroic sith raid to get traya asap
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I just left the guild I was in Frog-Dog Army Tier 1 because I wasn't going anywhere and doing the Rancor pit over and over again. I'm currently on level 51 do you have any suggestions on a good guild to join? George
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    G1975 wrote: »
    I just left the guild I was in Frog-Dog Army Tier 1 because I wasn't going anywhere and doing the Rancor pit over and over again. I'm currently on level 51 do you have any suggestions on a good guild to join? George

Mustafar Fire Brigade is a good guild to join, they will help your grow and do tiers of raids depending on what level members are at. also throw in a few heroic for as soon as you get a 7* toon, come check us out and make your own mind up though

Join a guild, get to the point where you're completing pit. Maybe 500K GP and you understand the game. That's when I left for a guild working on the raids. Then I hit 1mil and left for a guild farther along, who were better at TW as well.

You leave a guild if they aren't organized, don't know what they are doing, and aren't helping you to learn, improve, and succeed.
  • G1975 wrote: »

There is a recruiting section of the forums for this topic.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    The right time to get out of starter guilds is "immediately."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Hey everyone, I’m a new player, active daily (I’m sort of cracked out on how good the game is truthfully) and I’m looking for a guild. Created a profile on swgoh.gg but I won’t let me sync for some reason, can’t find me account. Anyways, I’m looking for a good beginners guild or just a good guild in general that does raids applicable to my level (currently 41). Thanks for any advice!

Ally code 229-849-554
    The KlitCommander
  • Join Empire Cafe. Its a relaxed guild for new players and we would love to help out anyone with pretty much anything.