Replies

• I could not care at all for an Old Republic movie.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

If you watched Rebels then you kinda get interested in the Mandalorian and M______ whatever it's called backstory. Home of the Sith. There's a lot there to bring the storyline full circle.
  • Watched Rebels. Thought it was lame as heck. If anything, I’d prefer the backstory of the Mandalorians from the Clone Wars series.

If you watched Rebels then you kinda get interested in the Mandalorian and M______ whatever it's called backstory. Home of the Sith. There's a lot there to bring the storyline full circle.

Malachor?
    I did watch Rebels, but I still did not care for any of the references they gave to the times of the Old Rep.

Malachor?
    I did watch Rebels, but I still did not care for any of the references they gave to the times of the Old Rep.

Malachor in Rebels was the site of a Sith Temple/Sith Super Weapon but it was not their homeworld. Morabund in TCW was established as the tombworld of the Sith and was assumed to be their birthplace. These are the canon explanations.
    In Legends, Malachor V is where the Jedi Exile deployed the Mass Shadow Generator during the Mandalorian War which created a rift in the Force that Traya hoped to exploit via the Exile. The Exile became a void in the Force and Traya believed that were the Exile to die at Malachor V the Force could be destroyed.

Korriban was long held as the Sith tombworld and homeworld although as time passed and the Sith Empire grew, they left Korriban to the dead Sith Lords and moving the seat of power to Ziost. Dromuund Kaas became the seat of power for the Sith Emperor Lord Vitiate according to Revan who was captured on the dead world Nathema (which Vitiate had completely consumed, leaving it utterly lifeless and devoid of the Force).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I'll probably rewatch Rebels over Christmas.
  • I would love to see a movie - or even better, a series - about the Old Republic! But would like it much more if they don't rely too much on actors who are already that famous. Also I wouldn't categorize Reeves as an actor of complex parts / character actor for such a role. It would be much more interesting if they give some less well-known actors their chance to shine.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    I would love to see a movie - or even better, a series - about the Old Republic! But would like it much more if they don't rely too much on actors who are already that famous. Also I wouldn't categorize Reeves as an actor of complex parts / character actor for such a role. It would be much more interesting if they give some less well-known actors their chance to shine.

Yep. Someone good at being able to go to the darkside and back.