Need help beating tier 7

Hey everyone. Title is self-explanatory. I can clear the first 3 waves easily, but the last one with thrawn keeps beating me. Here is my squad: http://swgoh.gg/squads/173309/ Can someone offer advice?

Replies

• Bring them all up to at least g8 and give them as many more omegas as you can, especially on basic attacks. Get your fastest speed mods on them, and some potency on Zeb. You’ll want to call him to assist for the dazes. Kill order should be Deathtroopers, Commanders, Stormtrooper, then Thrawn last. Good luck!
  • Bring them all up to at least g8 and give them as many more omegas as you can, especially on basic attacks. Get your fastest speed mods on them, and some potency on Zeb. You’ll want to call him to assist for the dazes. Kill order should be Deathtroopers, Commanders, Stormtrooper, then Thrawn last. Good luck!

Is that the only way? Idk if I can get them all to gear 8, and I can put more omegas on, but they are in very short supply for me :( . Also, I have a potency set on Zeb, I guess I could maybe put some potency mods on him as well. The problem is that when I get to that last mission, they are a lot faster than me, and Hera dies really quick. I have a speed set on her, but is that not enough. Do I need to try to squeeze more speed out of Ezra? I think my damage output on him is good(15,000-20,000), but maybe he isn't fast enough. What else should I do?
  • Working uphill with that gear level but see if you can increase your protection from your mods without giving up any speed. Protection recovery is a big part of the Phoenix kit.
  • I beat it today with my squad all G8, also level 75 tho too.. I just pretty much put my arena mods on. I made sure Zeb had as much potency as I could get and speed on Zeb and Hera and Ezra. It's most important to follow the kill order! Also, I know it very annoying but you are gonna have to try many times, rng plays a HUGE factor in this event I feel.
  • xPat3678x wrote: »
    I beat it today with my squad all G8, also level 75 tho too.. I just pretty much put my arena mods on. I made sure Zeb had as much potency as I could get and speed on Zeb and Hera and Ezra. It's most important to follow the kill order! Also, I know it very annoying but you are gonna have to try many times, rng plays a HUGE factor in this event I feel.
    Alright! I did it!!! I managed to defeat tier 7! I only had Ezra left. Thanks for the advice everyone!
  • Congrats! Yours is one of the weakest squads I’ve seen manage to beat it.
  • Congrats! Yours is one of the weakest squads I’ve seen manage to beat it.

Thanks? I managed to use Chopper's buff dispell on the first death trooper, and then Ezra's dispel on the other. Once they couldn't put out so much damage, I was able to kill them and then the stormtrooper commanders, and then just thrawn. By the time I got to just thrawn I had only Zeb and Ezra left, so it was a super close fight. I don't think I could have won unless I had Ezra at gear 10. Hera's revive helped a lot.
  • jawa7778 wrote: »
    Congrats! Yours is one of the weakest squads I’ve seen manage to beat it.

Thanks? I managed to use Chopper's buff dispell on the first death trooper, and then Ezra's dispel on the other. Once they couldn't put out so much damage, I was able to kill them and then the stormtrooper commanders, and then just thrawn. By the time I got to just thrawn I had only Zeb and Ezra left, so it was a super close fight. I don't think I could have won unless I had Ezra at gear 10. Hera's revive helped a lot.

I'd take that as a win, as now you can likely stop upgrading Phoenix as their potential seems to hit a wall pretty soon after unlocking Thrawn...at least my view (4.1 mil GP and basically never use Phoenix, except for Ezra at times in Jedi squads, you could keep upgrading him).