Is it just me or are the bugs op

So I have been trying to find a good way for dealing with geo squads for a while. I've tried nightsisters, cls, empire, bounty Hunter, and any other squad suggestions I see. The issue I have with them is most of the time there gp is 80,000ish and they normally wreck my 85-110,000 squads. This is mostly getting annoying. I do have to say this game has a nasty habbit of doing a bad rock paper scissors. What I mean is rock beats everything but paper but the paper is just one or two squads that are very random and most people don't have and are weak to everything else.

Replies

• Best team I found is traya trio (nothing else). They basically kill themselves.
  • Not everyone has the trio :(
  • Qi'ra led scoundrels including high tenacity Nest can play spoiler. Not like they used to before the Geo rework (victory all but certain) but it does work (50/50 or better, depending on mods).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Powered up Talzin-led Nightsisters will destroy bugs. I do it often (though my NS are G13...) Bugs take a bunch of turns, therefore more Plague ticks, therefore they melt. Also, because most of their healing is just health balancing, they don't often get back to full health so they can't get rid of plague.

But like others have said, the Sith Triumvirate is a very reliable and lower investment way to kill them.
  • Padme also shreds a bug team to bits, i run padme in arena i actively seek bug teams cos of all their attacks out of turn, anny heys the job done ,but if he dies early you lose every time , if you can make sure anny survives till the last 3 on your team victory seems all but assured
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Vendraen wrote: »
    Powered up Talzin-led Nightsisters will destroy bugs. I do it often (though my NS are G13...) Bugs take a bunch of turns, therefore more Plague ticks, therefore they melt. Also, because most of their healing is just health balancing, they don't often get back to full health so they can't get rid of plague.

But like others have said, the Sith Triumvirate is a very reliable and lower investment way to kill them.

Do you think relic assaj/daka be enough to do the trick? Good to have a backup option/alternative.
  • Padme also shreds a bug team to bits, i run padme in arena i actively seek bug teams cos of all their attacks out of turn, anny heys the job done ,but if he dies early you lose every time , if you can make sure anny survives till the last 3 on your team victory seems all but assured

Yeah, Padme team works too, though the fight always looks weird and scary until GBA dies, then it's essentially over for Team Bug.

• No_Try wrote: »
    Do you think relic assaj/daka be enough to do the trick? Good to have a backup option/alternative.

More than probably! Ventress does an insane amount of damage, especially if you have her modded right.