Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Really, feel like those "heads" from LGeoTB are gonna run out of art and start TB IRL.
    Very unpleasing and a bit scary.
  • Lol, Glad it was not only me thinking it was a bad photoshop of all the event pictures mashed together. and yeah it looks horrible.
  • Hortus wrote: »
    Will GAS be required in platoons? :)

Yes and he must be 7* 🤪
  • Richfxxx wrote: »
    Hortus wrote: »

Yes and he must be 7* 🤪

Has to be 6* or 7* lol
  • So why General Anakin? During the battle of geonosis, Anakin wasn’t a general.

There were 2 battles of geonosis. The devs said this is kinda a mash up of both.
  • I think the problem was that they should not put his name beside GAS and GK if he don’t have the same visibility in tbls. If GAS and GK have a special mission but not windu then don’t put Windu there to not mislead people....
  • I want them to spend time on content not advertising art.....
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Blackula wrote: »
    So Crumb changed the LS Geo TB post to exclude Mace Windu. Probably in hopes to trick people so they have to panic gear him

I love conspiracy theories too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    So Crumb changed the LS Geo TB post to exclude Mace Windu. Probably in hopes to trick people so they have to panic gear him

Love how you defend them every chance you get even though they have a proven track record of these behaviors

which tricks like that have they pulled?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

Love how you defend them every chance you get even though they have a proven track record of these behaviors

Yes, they have a proven track record of poorly written posts that have either misleading or flat-out incorrect statements that they have to go back and clean up.

If you think they do it on purpose to try and trick you, ok.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Andronious wrote: »

Yes, they have a proven track record of poorly written posts that have either misleading or flat-out incorrect statements that they have to go back and clean up.

I’m not sure what type of job you have, but typically most job descriptions require strong communication and written skills. Making consistently obvious errors when posting public information regarding a product is not doing your job successfully. So I would say that this proven track record is deliberate, ok.

I think you're giving them way too much credit but ok.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Andronious wrote: »

I’m not sure what type of job you have, but typically most job descriptions require strong communication and written skills. Making consistently obvious errors when posting public information regarding a product is not doing your job successfully. So I would say that this proven track record is deliberate, ok.

I think you're giving them way too much credit but ok.

Yeah, the most they’ve proven over the years with these posts is just how bad they are at this.
  • DaTroof wrote: »
    Light side Hoth is left to right. 😂

Like Hoth, LS will go in the opposite direction of DS. They should have included something like that.
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    What do they mean by “preview in game”?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Laz wrote: »
    What do they mean by “preview in game”?

Probably the same way current TB shows up in game 3 days or so before it starts. Basically you can read the abilities and see the rewards but you can't see the map.
  • Richfxxx wrote: »

Yes and he must be 7* 🤪

Has to be 6* or 7* lol

Which means over 95% of the community are screwed in this new TB as only a small percentage got him first time round and those that did don’t have the GET currency to 6 or 7* him.

I will unlock him next time his event comes round, which is probably around end March early April and will have GET for 6* but 7* may be pushing it. So I’m screwed like millions of other players in this TB for at least next 6-7 months, thanks CG
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Richfxxx wrote: »

Yes and he must be 7* 🤪

Has to be 6* or 7* lol

Which means over 95% of the community are screwed in this new TB as only a small percentage got him first time round and those that did don’t have the GET currency to 6 or 7* him.

I will unlock him next time his event comes round, which is probably around end March early April and will have GET for 6* but 7* may be pushing it. So I’m screwed like millions of other players in this TB for at least next 6-7 months, thanks CG

It's not like one mission or a bunch of platoons makes or breaks the TB. I wouldn't equal getting a few less stars or a bit less currency with getting screwed.
  • So why General Anakin? During the battle of geonosis, Anakin wasn’t a general.

I may be mistaken, but neither the Phoenix Squadron nor the Rogue One members ever fought on Hoth, but they're both required squads in the LSHothTB. So... artistic liberties?

They required a ton of malak's when he had only had a single run on reveal. They don't intend on any guild getting a full clear on this from the onset, just like the DS geotb...has anyone full starred it yet? So they will put a similar amount of gas as they put Malak. Makes sense for them to make this end game and something people build up months to get better at...
  • Jefferx wrote: »
    I want them to spend time on content not advertising art.....

If it sets your mind at ease the programmers probably don’t also do the artwork.

Well of course.... Just like Malak is for DS-Geo
  • These tbs seem to need more leaders as platoons as well. But if GAS, GS, G$ - whatever you call him is a required toon, he probably won’t be.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    These tbs seem to need more leaders as platoons as well. But if GAS, GS, G$ - whatever you call him is a required toon, he probably won’t be.

You forgot UP. For shame.
  • TVF wrote: »
    These tbs seem to need more leaders as platoons as well. But if GAS, GS, G$ - whatever you call him is a required toon, he probably won’t be.

You forgot UP. For shame.

USELESS PAPERWEIGHT!!
  • “ unique fleet battles while facing off against the terrifying Reek and Nexu”

Uhm, how unique are we getting here?

"Fighting ground monsters in space"-unique?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Why does my brain read the topics as

Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Public Offended [MEGA]