Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    So why General Anakin? During the battle of geonosis, Anakin wasn’t a general.

Because holotable.

I think they're doing the second battle of geonosis
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Blackula wrote: »
    So Crumb changed the LS Geo TB post to exclude Mace Windu. Probably in hopes to trick people so they have to panic gear him

The truth is never as exciting as the speculation. He was originally part of one of special missions but was removed. Mace isn't getting an update so don't panic gear or upgrade him in hopes that he's getting a new/reworked kit. I hope this lays any confusion to rest
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    So Crumb changed the LS Geo TB post to exclude Mace Windu. Probably in hopes to trick people so they have to panic gear him

The truth is never as exciting as the speculation. He was originally part of one of special missions but was removed. Mace isn't getting an update so don't panic gear or upgrade him in hopes that he's getting a new/reworked kit. I hope this lays any confusion to rest

This is more disappointing then ever. Mace is totally being disrespected. I heard Sam L Jackson is looking for you crumb.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

This is more disappointing then ever. Mace is totally being disrespected. I heard Sam L Jackson is looking for you crumb.

He, dude got punked and thrown out a window. What other jedi died by falling out of a window?
  • Womp womp. Mace rework was a long time coming. I guess the party’s over.

The fact youre so out of touch with your player base if laughable. You always talk about how you care about the community, but when the community actually cares about something you and the rest at CG do nothing but slap us in the face with disappointment.
    Mace is garbage, like, beyond garbage. Almost all of the GR Jedi are garbage, yet you expect us to use them in the hardest PvE "Content" youre making?
    Nute Gunray got a Rework. Dooku got a rework. They were F2P, so why cant Mace get a rework?
    You guys have no clue what your community wants, that or you dont care.

The fact youre so out of touch with your player base if laughable. You always talk about how you care about the community, but when the community actually cares about something you and the rest at CG do nothing but slap us in the face with disappointment.
    Mace is garbage, like, beyond garbage. Almost all of the GR Jedi are garbage, yet you expect us to use them in the hardest PvE "Content" youre making?
    Nute Gunray got a Rework. Dooku got a rework. They were F2P, so why cant Mace get a rework?

At least they told us. Explicitly saying don’t gear or use resources. They were sandwiched between time constraints. Well I guess it’s time to move on to updating the Empire faction.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

That's the kind of news you should drop on the Friday of a long weekend lol
  • GasPoweredTwig
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2019

CG just doesnt care about SWGOH anymore. They have another game coming out. Thats their focus.
  • Monel wrote: »

That's the kind of news you should drop on the Friday of a long weekend lol

Right? Isnt it their normal MO to do the negative PR on fridays so the weekend winds can carry them away?
  • Monel wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

He, dude got punked and thrown out a window. What other jedi died by falling out of a window?

Maul and EP got punked and thrown down a hole and lived, therefore, Mace is still alive somewhere. Besides, that was against EP, not during the geo battle.
  • @CG_SBCrumb thanks for outright saying it, legitimately. However, the decision to not rework Mace Windu is horrid. Outright garbage choice. You have to understand that. People want to use this character and as he exists in his current form, he’s awful. Terrible. Can you write that on the board? Smh.

So your plan for the Light Side Clone Wars era battle is to have a more or less unattainable and broken 501st team with an overpowered generic Arc Trooper while the Iconic Jedi who killed Jango Fett(better character in this game than Mace) on Geonosis and almost killed Palpatine in Ep3 is one of the worst characters in the game? Not even getting a minor rework to be mid tier galactic republic for this upcoming(unless something else goes wrong and delays it again) territory war set where he played a pretty major role? Super disappointing to say the least.

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited November 2019

It lays all confusion to rest and completely destroys all my hopes and dreams.

Do you all just hate Mace or do you hate me personally? It’s nice to know the character I’ve most wanted to be good in the game for 4 years will stay a useless piece of trash. And with Clone Wars content coming to a close, it probably means he always will be.

At least pivotal character like Magnaguard, unnamed Geo Spy, and Wat Tambor have a use. That’s what’s important.
  • JediFrost wrote: »
    Or maybe he’s telling you not to gear him and he’s not getting touched up so people actually don’t do that and then he WILL get a rework and they can makes the monaayyyy! 😛

I agree with this expect a Mace Rework in the next 2 weeks. They will preface it with we have listened to the community and are giving you what you want...

Only speak for yourself, please. As for my part, I never asked for a Mace rework. But I do belong to those who once named Ki-Adi Mundi as a highly requested character... and we're finally getting him! ;)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    JediFrost wrote: »
    Or maybe he’s telling you not to gear him and he’s not getting touched up so people actually don’t do that and then he WILL get a rework and they can makes the monaayyyy! 😛

1gtk3crnamxk.png

• There is nothing more I would want with this Clone War content than a Mace Windu rework. He's supposed to be awesome and he's not currently. He was on the level of Yoda in the lore. I'll be super disappointed if they don't rework him or put out a better version of Mace in the game.
  • Honestly a bit of a joke.

I’m not the type of player to get upset, but Mace is almost definitely the most requested rework in the community, had a huge role in the first Battle of Geonosis and the Clone Wars in general, and is a terrible toon. To say it’s disappointing is an understatement.
  • @CG_SBCrumb people will also be panic gearing the other Galactic Republic Jedi in anticipation of the Light Side Geonosis TB. Can you confirm if anything is going to happen to the others?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited November 2019

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
    Glad you told us but you guys are [Removed] for not upgrading an iconic Jedi from the clone wars era.

I seriously wonder what you guys think about in your studio. You have seen time and time again your players willing to spend money when you give them what they ask for, but this time you decide to go against what your players want and do absolutely nothing.
    “Devs please rework iconic Jedi like Mace, Kit, Ima, Ayala, etc”
    “Sorry guys nothing doing! But see you on the holo tables with some fresh bugs to take months to fix!”

Every time I get excited for the potential game content that’s upcoming and get ready to spend money again, you remind me that it’s best spent elsewhere. Good job guys!

Leave out the insults ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Crazedinsanity1
    17 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Mace isn't getting an update so don't panic gear or upgrade him in hopes that he's getting a new/reworked kit. I hope this lays any confusion to rest

So that clears things up about Mace Windu. However, just to be thorough, will we be getting a new Windu, maybe a General Windu or Mace Windu (Clone Wars)?

Nothing new of you,as all the time CG disapointig us
  • Unfortunately, $ pays for development, and there's no $ in revisiting a character most people already have to invest in due to his pilot status in the game. It's like expecting a rework for Grand Moff Tarkin in the lifetime of this game, but more painful because Mace Windu truly is one of the worst characters in the game.

I play the game because i like Star Wars, actions like this make it feel a whole lot less like a Star Wars game.
    This decision fails the community.
  • CG: we read the forums and listen to the community.
    Also CG: possibly the most requested rework, which fits thematically and we have basically done already for PvE purposes? Lol, nope.
  • Please CG, dont kill the posibilities like that... mace deservers a rework.
  • If you aren't spending the time reworking the most requested toons and making older characters usable, why the hell is reskinning DSGeo TB to LSGeo TB like 3 months behind schedule?