Chromium pack, what did you get?

duffmc81
107 posts Member
edited December 2015
Curious to hear what other's got. Will probably determine if I do it again or not. Leaning not at the moment. I ponied up for the 1330 pack and got:
  • 10 Grand Moff Tarkin shards
  • 10 Jedi Consular shards
  • 10 Princess Leia shards
  • 2* Princess Leia

What did you get?

Replies

• I have also opened 4x Chromium:
    - 10 Aayla
    - 12 Fives
    - 12 Poe
    - 4 * Old Ben
    I guess I have been somewhat lucky, saving up for my second data pack to try again.
  • I have opened like 10X 8 pack chromium and like 5 4x chromium packs, got every single hero available in the pack to 4* along with an almost 5* maul, admiral akbar, and enough frags to make a 5* dathcha
  • SpendsAlot wrote: »
    I have opened like 10X 8 pack chromium and like 5 4x chromium packs, got every single hero available in the pack to 4* along with an almost 5* maul, admiral akbar, and enough frags to make a 5* dathcha

Dag yo
  • CobrasMano wrote: »
    I have also opened 4x Chromium:
    - 10 Aayla
    - 12 Fives
    - 12 Poe
    - 4 * Old Ben
    I guess I have been somewhat lucky, saving up for my second data pack to try again.

Man, I've been trying for Old ben for a while.
  • I have opened 3 8x I only remember the one that I got not from shards.
    Barriss Offee and Dath Maul
    SnowTrooper and Ahsoka Tano
    SnowTrooper and Raiden
  • A ton of cad bane. 300* shares worth. Had him three times in one 8pack. Was shards and two full characters. That and lots of ewok acolytes mob enforcers. Pretty terrible luck with the 8 packs. Probably not going to bother blowing anymore money lol. I hate RNG and it hates me
  • Aayla, Darth Sidious, Cad Bane, Rey, Stormtrooper, Kit Fisto, Night sister Acolyte and ?night sister blade?

I got pretty lucky and on my second pack got 5 characters outright. I bought 3x 8.

Sidious was particularly nice because I ealready had 65 shard and was about to unlock him so I basically had him 5* out the gate.

Then I got enough shards for Princess Leia, was able to 4* Talia and a couple other things. Got a lot luckier than most people do.

*****Side note: Not a single Kylo Ten shard.
  • I've opened maybe 4 8x now. Got 4* Barris, Maul, Old Ben. A few others at lower stars including 3* Secura who, though may be my favorite character aesthetically, I can't bring myself to level unfarmables.

Also enough shards to 4* TIE pilot. Guy is nuts.

Oh and since we're throwing mortal kombat characters in - also got Reptile.
  • My first, and only so far, 4-pack included:

- 12 shards for ewok leader,
    - 12 shards for magna guard,
    - 12 shards for ahsoka,
    - 12 shards for magna guard again which resulted in obtaining a 2* magna guard.

Not much of a gain I'd say, especialy that I've been collecting shards for almost 2 weeks straight to get that pack :-\