are we gettin any Jedi reworks?

aayla, mace, Kit, Plo etc

its LONG overdue even if just Zetas they deserve something
No. Just No.

Replies

• Options
    Speculation:
    1. Gm Yoda rework was the start of the Jedi counsel rework.
    2. They changed course and released bastila, causing the Jedi revan meta.
    3. The Jedi counsel rework would've been between gm Yoda rework and bastila - obviously didn't happen. I seriously doubt we will ever get reworks for these guys.
  • Options
    The month that CG unleashed all the reworks (Nute, Geos, Dooku, etc.) they only made $6 Million (one of their worst months ever). For that reason CG has decided to stop doing reworks. Ki Adi Mundi will be similar to Bastilla and make the GR usable without any reworks. You can book it. Insignificant Touch-ups only or new abilities with relics (R8+)... Take it to the bank.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't get my hopes up given Crumb came right out and unleashed Mace not getting a rework.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    It’s far from done lol, but one reason I can see no reworks as of yet is to wait out the release of a bunch of FO and resistance characters.
    Then after a while do a big rework on Jedi’s so their kits fall in line with the power creep. Doing it now would potentially not be enough for them to stay at par later on. My 2 cents
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    this game is finished.

No new content

Shoddy management with constant errors not just one or two things

Broken game element that are never compensated (Wat Tambor)

Greedy Company that unless your spending 700 Billion they wont make new things.

Not our Fault you wasted all that on Carrie then company blew part when she ditched you because she couldn't handle the Truth.

Mods that lock and block any feedback that isnt praise for our Terrible development team.

RIP SWGOH.

Lol gotta love a stealth everything is awful thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    this game is finished.

No new content

Shoddy management with constant errors not just one or two things

Broken game element that are never compensated (Wat Tambor)

Greedy Company that unless your spending 700 Billion they wont make new things.

Not our Fault you wasted all that on Carrie then company blew part when she ditched you because she couldn't handle the Truth.

Mods that lock and block any feedback that isnt praise for our Terrible development team.

RIP SWGOH.

I'll just spend the 700 billion, seems like a good deal, I'll get myself a quarter death star for that
  • Options
    The month that CG unleashed all the reworks (Nute, Geos, Dooku, etc.) they only made $6 Million (one of their worst months ever). For that reason CG has decided to stop doing reworks. Ki Adi Mundi will be similar to Bastilla and make the GR usable without any reworks. You can book it. Insignificant Touch-ups only or new abilities with relics (R8+)... Take it to the bank.

And how much did they make on relics? 4 of the top relic characters jka, GK, GG, and spy. People wouldn’t bring those to g13 if it wasn’t for the reworks.
  • Options

And how much did they make on relics? 4 of the top relic characters jka, GK, GG, and spy. People wouldn’t bring those to g13 if it wasn’t for the reworks.

CG made a killing off relics. The month they introduced relics was their most lucrative month Since the HSTRaid. Who knows what their next big moneymaker is...

But CG knows Reworks won’t bank as much money as R8-10, Ship raid, 6• A-E. Etc.
  • Options
    They were telling people at SW Celebration that the less useful CW era Jedi would be getting reworks/touch-ups. If they decided to change course on that, then they should have informed us sooner than a couple of weeks before the end of the CW content.
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    They were telling people at SW Celebration that the less useful CW era Jedi would be getting reworks/touch-ups. If they decided to change course on that, then they should have informed us sooner than a couple of weeks before the end of the CW content.

Exactly this. If Jedi reworks are not coming after all, Mace specifically, then I'm quitting this game the second it's announced/evident enough. Then I'll go to Google and claim a refund for the past 6 months, citing all the bugs and other [Removed] as viable reasons. Looks like things clearly took a turn for the worse after Carrie left. People have always been complaining, but now things are actually turning to [Removed] it seems.

Leave out the swearing ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Oh and I might add that it's [Removed] that reworks aren't getting them any money. Relics came out soon after Separatist reworks, and made them a ton of money. Guess who my only two r7 toons are? Dooku and Grievous. As well as a bunch of gear invested in the other Seps, and the 501st after their reworks. Mace Windu would have been my first LS g13 and probably 3rd r7 toon.

Edited for swearing ~Rtas
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

Exactly this. If Jedi reworks are not coming after all, Mace specifically, then I'm quitting this game the second it's announced/evident enough. Then I'll go to Google and claim a refund for the past 6 months, citing all the bugs and other [Removed] as viable reasons. Looks like things clearly took a turn for the worse after Carrie left. People have always been complaining, but now things are actually turning to [Removed] it seems.

Crumb announced Mace isn’t getting a rework before you posted this, so I guess you quit already.

Edited quote to reflect change ~Rtas
  • Options

Can you post a link or screenshot or something? Not that I don’t believe you, I do, but having proof would be awesome.
  • Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Mace will get reworked eventually.

I’ll guess that him having a Capital Ship is why he didn’t get reworked Before the LSGeo and other balancing issues. He will be touched up/reworked for the next Raid?

The Purple Summer is coming.

Seems unlikely. After this they’re moving on to episode 9 then different eras after that.
  • Options
    Reworks of old toon is not that profitable. People spending on packs for shards for new character is...

• Options
    Liath wrote: »

Exactly this. If Jedi reworks are not coming after all, Mace specifically, then I'm quitting this game the second it's announced/evident enough. Then I'll go to Google and claim a refund for the past 6 months, citing all the bugs and other ****-ups as viable reasons. Looks like things clearly took a turn for the worse after Carrie left. People have always been complaining, but now things are actually turning to **** it seems.

Crumb announced Mace isn’t getting a rework before you posted this, so I guess you quit already.

Well let's just say I'll at least wait until LS TB launch before I decide whether or not to finally throw this game I love down the dumpster. Hence the "evident enough" part.
  • Options
    Bit of a letdown that Mace isn't being at least touched up, he has very little utility. Under zQGJ and modded properly I can get 15k basics and 17k specials on a crit from a g12-3 Mace (g12 b/c fleet commander), but these days that's peanuts damage. Beyond damage there's very little he can do. At this point Plo Koon or Aayla has more use.

Perhaps if he's a GeoTB hero, the hero bonuses might make him somewhat useful. Or maybe Ki Ad Mundi's kit might drag him into 2019-usefulness. That's about all the hope left for Mace right now.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    It's only confirmed that one single Jedi, Mace Windu, is not getting a rework. They didn't say anything in regard to much more interesting Jedi such as Qui-Gon Jinn, Ima-Gun Di, Plo Koon, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto... some of them could still get reworked... sooner or later. ;)