Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• CG doesn’t care about community, players an Star Wars itself. It’s disgraceful that Mace (so called one of the most powerful Jedi ever to exist) doesn’t get a rework/kit update.
    Only care about the money... pitiful!!!
  • Cedric the entertainer in barbershop has same opinion as me.

“Mace windu, Mace Windu”........ “man (expletive) Mace windu”

I want Mando content. Then i realized i dont want them ruining the best star wars content ever
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    This thread is a great example of why CG shouldn’t outright confirm if any character is or isn’t getting a rework anymore

So because we don’t like the response we can’t voice our opinion?
    I’m glad he outright told us. I don’t think it’s the right course and I’m making my opinion known as others are doing too.

Not reworking mace is a missed opportunity for CG in my mind. But hey, if they don’t want our money then so be it.
    He’s a very easy toon to gear, and an easy toon to farm

CG definitely isn’t losing money on not reworking him

CG isn't making money on reworking him either. The amount of profit made (if there even is a profit made) by investing time and resources on reworking Mace is laughable. I would rather CG make content that makes them money so that we can keep the game going for longer.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Lol only 2 new characters and 0 reworks/touch ups

Record low amount of content alongside the launch of a new Territory Battle
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    This thread is a great example of why CG shouldn’t outright confirm if any character is or isn’t getting a rework anymore

So because we don’t like the response we can’t voice our opinion?
    I’m glad he outright told us. I don’t think it’s the right course and I’m making my opinion known as others are doing too.

Not reworking mace is a missed opportunity for CG in my mind. But hey, if they don’t want our money then so be it.
    He’s a very easy toon to gear, and an easy toon to farm

CG definitely isn’t losing money on not reworking him

CG isn't making money on reworking him either. The amount of profit made (if there even is a profit made) by investing time and resources on reworking Mace is laughable. I would rather CG make content that makes them money so that we can keep the game going for longer.

Game is not at financial risk of shutting down. They can do both money grab things and reworks.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I hope we get a proper kit reveal for Ki-Adi Mundi soon (next week?)
  • Hey, any developer reading this:

I'm not super familiar with how difficult various coding things are, but with the release of LS TB the need for solid LS teams becomes more important. The non-meta KOTOR team (Carth, Mission, Zaalbar, Juhani, and Canderous) is pretty solid and fun to play, but they suffer from one glaring issue in that Canderous is Dark Side. In fact, he is the only Old Republic character that is Dark Side which seems to just be a leftover issue from the change to Sith Empire as a tag.

Would it be possible to make that change to his kit? Events like TB that are locked for LS and DS make it difficult to use this team that is clearly meant to function together. If it's not too difficult, it would be greatly appreciated by many that have spent time and energy developing this team for other parts of the game.

Thanks!
  • Is this TB gonna be as garbage repetitive and boring as the dark side one?
  • What GP does a player need to have to be able to attempt all of these missions?! I have 4.7M GP and won't do much after phase 1...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    What GP does a player need to have to be able to attempt all of these missions?! I have 4.7M GP and won't do much after phase 1...

It's unrelated to player gp. i.e. a new whale can develop their roster to be able to do it all.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Well, it looks like you either hate your players or don't want us to enjoy playing your game, cannot decide which one is more true.

It's amazing what you still require for platoons. Like who would help a guild most here? Let's make that as a requirement for each platoon, every round, everywhere.

The difficulty has been tuned so high with Geo TB that majority of the guilds just aren't having fun but they suffer through it anyway because of the currency - rewards themselves are garbage.

I'm really questioning my will to keep going through one disappointment to next, to have squads up to whatever is required, G15 probably, for LS TB.

GC/EA, this game is bleeding players. Adding game mode for the 1% will NOT help here.
  • This just has too many missions for my taste. I already felt the DS version takes too long with the high tenacity and health pools you have to work through. From what has been announced I can't imagine the LS version will be any better. I am pretty bored of DS TB already and we have only done it what ten times? I am sure if you are lucky enough to have a full R7 team to take in each section it's probably not so bad but I would be very surprised if most players who do GEO TB's are in that enviable situation (or ever will be)

• So let me get this straight...One of the LS Geo TB special missions requires 7 star Galactic Republic jedi at 22000 gp each?? Yet not a single galactic republic jedi is getting a rework....Really now....where is the incentive to gear and zeta these jedi to this galactic power level other than to complete this one mission....?
  • It's funna that CG takes the time to make "new content" to help new and returning player to be able to contribute to guilds, however, making TBs that demand r7 toons across the board show they don't understand the game. What the heck would I want an under developed roster in our guild when they won't be ready to contribute? Every time another guild out stars you, you and your guild member fall further and further behind the rest of your peers.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    It's funna that CG takes the time to make "new content" to help new and returning player to be able to contribute to guilds, however, making TBs that demand r7 toons across the board show they don't understand the game. What the heck would I want an under developed roster in our guild when they won't be ready to contribute? Every time another guild out stars you, you and your guild member fall further and further behind the rest of your peers.

Classic CG - one step forward, two steps back. Same with "easing" the gear crunch, same with making the game more approachable for new players.
  • So in a recent Q&A it was mentioned that relics wouldn't be a hard requirement for the LS geo TB.
    wt6lr11cared.jpg

but looking at special mission in P2 where clone Sarge is required at 21k power this statement doesn't seem to hold up

6ujjn26zqlbh.jpg

So are we going to get some touch-ups on certain characters so they can reach the power thresholds below g13 or will relics actually be hard required afterall?
  • So in a recent Q&A it was mentioned that relics wouldn't be a hard requirement for the LS geo TB.
    wt6lr11cared.jpg

but looking at special mission in P2 where clone Sarge is required at 21k power this statement doesn't seem to hold up

6ujjn26zqlbh.jpg

So are we going to get some touch-ups on certain characters so they can reach the power thresholds below g13 or will relics actually be hard required afterall?

You have to adjust for CG-speak. Not a hard requirement = it doesn't list them. Coming in November = previewed in November. And so on...
    wt6lr11cared.jpg

6ujjn26zqlbh.jpg

Just because they say something doesn't make it true.
  • lol @ 10 jedi needed for Phase 1.
  • So you really think it's ok to not play with the character you spent months preparing by requiring it to be put into a platoon? Sorry but it's ridiculous how you manage to remove all the fun from the game. For me even the Star Wars names no longer cut it!
  • Lol... and I thought I was joking :D
  • The squadron and platoon requirements seem a bit ridiculous. Need 7* Hyena, Vulture, and Y-wing in squadrons in Phase 1 when we just started to be able to farm Hyena. So, no squadrons get filled for quite a number of months.

Then we need 6 Shaak Ti in platoons and Phase 1 and 13 in Phase 2.

This is going to be brutal.
  • So does the Rebel Assault TB still exist? 3 Imperial battles in a row and the calendar I'm looking at shows only the Republic Offensive. Last one was Oct 8.
  • CG, you should be pairing the choice of LSHoth with DSGeo and DSHoth with LSGeo; a graduated schedule.

The way you have it guilds near the top but perhaps not ready for LSGeo are left choosing between beginner-TB or endgame-TB.

Seriously, change it.
  • kore wrote: »
    CG, you should be pairing the choice of LSHoth with DSGeo and DSHoth with LSGeo; a graduated schedule.

The way you have it guilds near the top but perhaps not ready for LSGeo are left choosing between beginner-TB or endgame-TB.

Seriously, change it.

2nd this
  • I'm **** that weaker guilds get locked out with this 100 mln requirement. We totally could earn at least one star and it would bring us TB tokens so much needed for Negotiator. By locking out our guild from this event, the devs halve our possibilities to gain these tokens, as in the dark side Geo TB we earn 7 stars.
  • Still need a response on clone sarge? Typo maybe? Getting a new special or unique? Zeta?
  • AryaCurran wrote: »
    Still need a response on clone sarge? Typo maybe? Getting a new special or unique? Zeta?

swgoh.gg lists Clone Sergent as having a maximum of 26,367 power. Seems like you need to swap 6* mods to him, and get him to a high relic level, or you'll need to use a different clone.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m