Missing Wat Tambor shards

My whole guild didn't receive wat Tambor shards from the last TB. I'm sure everybody affected probably also submitted a ticket to the bug reports and such. So far all I see is they are working on it, but I haven't been contacted by or anything. No compensation, nothing. This is in the wake of the 4th anniversary of the game, which promises some glittering prizes. A new thing I can buy in the store, no thank-you. I want free stuff, or at least wat Tambor shards that are presumably owed to me and my guild mates.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I’m confused about whether you are seriously complaining about the anniversary gifts.
  • Liath wrote: »
    I’m confused about whether you are seriously complaining about the anniversary gifts.

I don't think op has read about the anni gifts, it's the only logical conclusion
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Liath wrote: »

Right after my post I read about the anniversary gifts, which does make me happy. The underlying rant about it is that when there's some errors or bugs or whatever there's no compensation given to players when something screws up. I'm not going to mention other games on the phone that I play but they give compensation. I didn't upgrade Geo's for no reason, and when a board says you get a specified reward for completing it, you should get the reward. I submitted a ticket, from the last TB, and got nothing to assure me they will distribute anything from this bug. So this post was my next step to address this, since I feel the normal channel got ignored. This is a stab at my compulsion to keep playing. What's the point in playing or buying anything if I'm not going to progress anywhere.