What do you play SWGOH on?

I personally play on ChromeOS, but I'm an tech boi.
"But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.

What do you play SWGOH on? 18 votes

Apple
38%
Aycee1thecarterologist958Salatious_ScrumCt214476DaPowerfulJediFrankDrebinAnnaGrace 7 votes
Android
55%
CCyrilSGreenGoblin96SpartaBloxMagicMatthews99EffAPublicEyeDDarthKoonDarthVeritlynNyanperorDerthchewyclubgolf 10 votes
ChromeOS
0%
LG
0%
Razer
0%
Other phone
0%
Other Laptop
5%
CadoaBane 1 vote

Replies

• Android
    Played on a few phones, all Android though.
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Other Laptop
    Chose laptop because there was no option for pc, using an android emulator. Best experience to play the game on a large screen.

P.S.: The text in your signature breaks my heart, you are resurrecting my trauma from long ago^^
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    Chose laptop because there was no option for pc, using an android emulator. Best experience to play the game on a large screen.

P.S.: The text in your signature breaks my heart, you are resurrecting my trauma from long ago^^

Do you use keybinds?
    Also I'm sorry about the signature, but the thrawn trilogy is my favorite sci-fi book collection, probably favorite book collection ever. I rate it above Harry Potter, above hunger games, about other star wars collections (although not to say any of these are not absolutly incredible books! [exept you, The crystal star YOU can go burn in a fire]). I just have to pay homage in some way, to the book series I hold closer to my Heart the the OT, prequals, sequals. and even the clone wars/rebels. It reignighted my pation for Star Wars, and I owe it some way of tribute.
    "But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
    The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.
  • Android
    Currently: Android phone.
    Previously: crappy Kindle Fire that could maybe run the app for 10 minutes before it crashed.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Other Laptop
    igotthelog wrote: »
    CadoaBane wrote: »

Do you use keybinds?
    Also I'm sorry about the signature, but the thrawn trilogy is my favorite sci-fi book collection, probably favorite book collection ever. I rate it above Harry Potter, above hunger games, about other star wars collections (although not to say any of these are not absolutly incredible books! [exept you, The crystal star YOU can go burn in a fire]). I just have to pay homage in some way, to the book series I hold closer to my Heart the the OT, prequals, sequals. and even the clone wars/rebels. It reignighted my pation for Star Wars, and I owe it some way of tribute.

No what I use is BlueStacks, haven't heard about the other one. And I agree on the Thrawn books, absolutely! The ending was so sad, but brilliantly written, such as everything by Timothy Zahn. I've read all of his books, EU as well as the new canonical ones.