Clone Sergeant’s AOE is extremely OP

A guy that doesn’t even have a name can one-shot MULTIPLE gear 12 characters of yours in PHASE 3 (not even phase 4) that you’ve worked so hard to gear up with a single AOE when Snowtrooper’s over there like, “What about me, bro?”

It’s deplorable. It’s irrational. It’s not right.

You want us to have GEAR 13 BUG PEOPLE that none of us have any interest in in the Star Wars universe overall just to complete a Wat Tambor mission for the good of the guild? That’s crazy. One week, I get it, one week I don’t, depending on how frisky someone make CLONE SERGEANT is feeling that day.... because, you know, his gun is really big and he should just be able to blow through all your protection and health in one shot.

Shame.

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    My g12 bugs can clear Wat mission without any difficulty for several months

You don’t need g13 and even if you did, it’s a strong solid team that you can’t regret investing in
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    According to the podcast, the LS TB will be even worse. They talked about lots of AoE...
  • The game should never force you to Gear 13 any characters but rather leave it as something special for you to increase your favorites.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You only need g13 GBA, at the worst. It's not a bad investment at all. Him and my g12 geos clear missions with ease.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    My g12 bugs can clear Wat mission without any difficulty for several months

You don’t need g13 and even if you did, it’s a strong solid team that you can’t regret investing in

I did it last time but this time a clone sergeant killed two of my Geos on his first aoe when I’m still at full protection and health.
  • I like the geo team. Watching the swarm attacks is very satisfying. And spy can 1 shot just about anybody.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    According to the podcast, the LS TB will be even worse. They talked about lots of AoE...
    Yeah, the AOEs toons are the ones that I focus fire in DS TB the most, they can wipe out Nightsisters, bounty hunters ,etc by bypassing the tanks and killing all the squishy toons (aka attackers)

So that was concerning to hear, especially since LS toons aren't hard hitting
  • Have you tried using your geos to ability block the AOE damage dealer? Seems to work well for most people
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Well actually he's so OP that he's literally unblockable.

Right?

?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Have you tried using your geos to ability block the AOE damage dealer? Seems to work well for most people

Spread ability block far and wide. Sarge cannot AOE if he's blocked. That said, sometimes he gets to you anyway.
  • I cleared Wat mission with all g11 geos on my alt account. Probably they need a bit good rng but definitely no need g13