Scoundrel Event - Cad Bane

Well I finally opened some chromium packs last night for the first time in awhile. While a knew going in I would be setting myself up for disappointment, I went forward anyway. So I opened five 8 packs and got nothing I really wanted save some assaj and dooku shards. But I did get three cad bane character drops and some shards.

Now I know this is purely speculation on my part: but I think once the scoundrel event gets closer, they will introduce a character bundle featuring cad bane and release cad to shipments somewhere. This might be the direction of the next event.

Just a thought. ; )

Replies

• I don't think Cad will be apart of anything as he was the log on character in January. Involving him in another way would not get the older players involved in buying anything.
  • It seems that every chromium pack I opened had Cad Bane until he was 7 star. He was actually my first 7 star character, and I very rarely use him, except as cannon fodder.
  • It seems that every chromium pack I opened had Cad Bane until he was 7 star. He was actually my first 7 star character, and I very rarely use him, except as cannon fodder.

If you restart your game and then continue buying you will get different characters. That has happened to me a few times. If you buy 2 packs you will see a pattern to the characters you get, if you don't like them restart and they will be different.

Yeah I haven't read much good about him, unfortunately.