Make GAC matchs more even please!

Anyway u can make people who are always finishing in 7th and 8th places get different matchs. Not sure how you pick these matchs but I'm always getting crushed and it really sucks too the point I wanna quit. Please and thank you.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It's only the first GA of the 4 in this championship. As players progress through the leagues at different paces, the matches will be more and more even in general.

However, if you are always getting crushed and finish at 0-1 wins, I would suggest that you try finding out, how you can improve.
  • Would you like some advice on improving your roster?
  • Ain't much to improve when they jave relic 7 toons and I don't.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    delisleba wrote: »
    Ain't much to improve when they jave relic 7 toons and I don't.

Sounds like that's something to improve then, and you've even identified how to do it yourself.
  • Sure dip it. Guess ppl that spend tons get to win. Got it.
  • I’d much rather see a rating system that is basically GAC relevant GP + elo style rating. Players who win will get harder opponents, those that lose weaker opponents (which can mean either less skill or lesser roster). This would keeps things more competitive. Eliminate divisions entirely. Restructure rewards as you climb the ladder. Various ways you can do that.
  • delisleba wrote: »
    Sure dip it. Guess ppl that spend tons get to win. Got it.
    No offense, but most of the time this is just a weak excuse people who are not willing to work on their roster choose to throw around. 20-25+ G13 and 3-5+ relic 7 is completely achievable F2P at this point.

Why don't you just share your roster and accept a piece of advice when someone offers it instead of just blaming your losses on matchmaking. If you always come in last, you can be sure there is more to improve than the way players are matched.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I’d much rather see a rating system that is basically GAC relevant GP + elo style rating. Players who win will get harder opponents, those that lose weaker opponents (which can mean either less skill or lesser roster). This would keeps things more competitive. Eliminate divisions entirely. Restructure rewards as you climb the ladder. Various ways you can do that.

An ELO style rating system would also be more static / less dynamic than the current system. With an ELO system, a low rated player who makes significant improvements to his strategy or roster, could still be stuck with low rewards for several GACs before he increased his ELO rating enough to win the rewards that actually match his new and improved abilities.

The current system is more dynamic. If you improved your strategy/roster significantly since the last GAC, you win new, matching rewards already this new GAC.