Playing blind

2Next

Replies

• That would be like saying guilds shouldn't be able to see how much of their defenses have been cleared in TW until it's over.

This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • That would be like saying guilds shouldn't be able to see how much of their defenses have been cleared in TW until it's over.

In fairness, TW, being a guild event, is unlikely to be decided by 20 banners or fewer. It's not quite the same issue.

That said, the post I quoted has me rethinking how much of an issue it really is.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Tryxa wrote: »
    That would be like saying guilds shouldn't be able to see how much of their defenses have been cleared in TW until it's over.

In fairness, TW, being a guild event, is unlikely to be decided by 20 banners or fewer. It's not quite the same issue.

In fairness 20 banners out of 1920 (GA round) corresponds roughly to 205 banners out of 21k banners (TW). A lot of TW wins are decided by less than 200 banners. It's roughly the same.
  • Totally agree. Banners must be hidden before review phase. GA starts in the same time all over the world, in my timezone it is 5:00 AM. So 50% of the battles I should go first. And many battles I win only because I saw opponent performance and can calculate my attacks (risk or not to go undersized). Last GA I won only because of this, my opponent is very strong on offense.