HAAT: Solo'd all 4 phases

DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited November 2019
0xzuad162umj.png

Figured I would try and see with relics in place :)
Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on

Replies

• Just pure brute-force damage before enrage plus some key revives?
  • No revives, p2 went 1 past enrage, but no lost members.
  • Congrats!
  • My goodness.... that's just R6 as well. I believe there was an Ahnald video showing how a non-optimized Gen. Skywalker can basically solo P1 and at least the p4 of Sith raid, though I'm sure with proper modding and optimization, he could end up soloing the vast majority of it.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    My goodness.... that's just R6 as well. I believe there was an Ahnald video showing how a non-optimized Gen. Skywalker can basically solo P1 and at least the p4 of Sith raid, though I'm sure with proper modding and optimization, he could end up soloing the vast majority of it.

Hopefully he can't or he'll be nerfed into obscurity like others have. I know solo runs of HAAT have been made for a while, I just wanted to play and see how JKR's crew worked. But yeah, R6 is nice. I am beating DR squads (g12 only) in arena which is sweet revenge for sure. In HAAT though, Revan throwing his saber and bringing down the p4 tank and droids, priceless :)

As for HSTR: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1994890/#Comment_1994890
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    My goodness.... that's just R6 as well. I believe there was an Ahnald video showing how a non-optimized Gen. Skywalker can basically solo P1 and at least the p4 of Sith raid, though I'm sure with proper modding and optimization, he could end up soloing the vast majority of it.

What does this have to do with another HAAT solo team?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Full auto, hit battle, auto, and set my tablet down.
    14y6fcwscore.png
  • How long did it take?
  • I expect a full solo on HSTR will be possible eventually and GAS team would be a strong candidate, and certainly it is much now pretty much on auto for a lot of guild. Could be time for a new raid.
  • How long did it take?

About 26 or 27 mins, not sure.
  • I expect a full solo on HSTR will be possible eventually and GAS team would be a strong candidate, and certainly it is much now pretty much on auto for a lot of guild. Could be time for a new raid.

I doubt it, at least not on auto. DN makes it very unlikely, which is obviously intended. But we'll see.
  • TVF wrote: »

What does this have to do with another HAAT solo team?

I'd meant this as a showing of the fact that since he can do that well in HSith, he should easily be able to solo HAAT. Though they have different mechanics, HSith is known to be more difficult and so it should be noted. My apologies for not making that more clear.
  • It's p2 with Sion's 1m+ enrage hits that make solo-ing HSith most likely impossible.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's p2 with Sion's 1m+ enrage hits that make solo-ing HSith most likely impossible.

With the 501st? I'd think they'd be doing massive damage fast enough to make it through without suffering too much through enrage. With ARC trooper, it seems like it would be insane. But we have yet to test it out and again, my intention was not to distract from the subject at hand, only connect to something else.