Upcoming Palp Event

What are the minimum requirements for a 7* Palpatine using a Phoenix squad? I currently have Ezra, Hera and Chopper G9 and Kanan and Zeb at G8 that I beat tier 7 thrawn with. I’m guessing that it is enough considering thrawn is supposedly much harder than palps. But just to confirm, is what I have enough to get 7* Palpatine?

Replies

• Nyanperor
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    If you're unsure you could always hold on to some gear as a precaution, but I don't expect you'll face any issue if you have Thrawn at 7*.
  • Hi all,
    Just wondering If I'll be able to get 5* Palp by the end of this event

Here is my swgoh link
    https://swgoh.gg/p/492945324/characters/

I literally started a few weeks ago so I was really hoping I would be able to get palpatine at 5* this time around so I don't have to wait another 3 months and be behind on my empire squad.

Cheers.

Team is all 5*+ With Gears 6+
  • Palpatine was a LONG time ago for me, but from what I remember of it, that would probably be ok, though any gear you throw on them won't be wasted until you get Thrawn to 7*, so if you have it it's worth adding.
  • Palpatine was a LONG time ago for me, but from what I remember of it, that would probably be ok, though any gear you throw on them won't be wasted until you get Thrawn to 7*, so if you have it it's worth adding.

I'm constantly trying to upgrade their gear but due to the fact that I'm **** level 56 It's taking a while, but If i manage to get them all to g7 and at least 6 star during the event could i get 5* palp?
  • On my account I have Hera gear 10, Kanaan, Ezra and chopper gear 9 and zeb at gear 8. I have 7 star EP so I assume that got the job done.
  • ISpicyyy wrote: »
    What are the minimum requirements for a 7* Palpatine using a Phoenix squad? I currently have Ezra, Hera and Chopper G9 and Kanan and Zeb at G8 that I beat tier 7 thrawn with. I’m guessing that it is enough considering thrawn is supposedly much harder than palps. But just to confirm, is what I have enough to get 7* Palpatine?

Its been quite awhile since I did Palp on my main (or my alt for that matter), but those gear levels should be plenty on Phoenix. I know my alt did it with a hodgepodge collection of bad rebels and probably less gear, and if you could beat T7 thrawn you should have no problem.
    TangoSket wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Just wondering If I'll be able to get 5* Palp by the end of this event
    Team is all 5*+ With Gears 6+

not sure about t5 difficulty with your current rebels, but at the least you should be able to focus up and get them all to g7 for the event and be fine.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q