Want to learn more about this character? Check out Ki-Adi-Mundi's Developer InsightUNIT NAME:
Light Side, Attacker, Galactic Republic, JediFormidable Jedi Master who shifts between Ataru and Makashi lightsaber forms.ABILITIES:Basic: Versatile Strike
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy.
Special 1: Adaptive Form (Cooldown 2)
- If Ki-Adi-Mundi is using Ataru Form, attack again.
- If he's using Makashi Form, gain 15% Turn Meter and recover 10% Protection.
FINAL TEXT: Switch forms, dispel all debuffs, and gain 100% Turn Meter.
Special 2: Decisive Thrust (Cooldown 4)
- Ataru Form: +100% Offense, +30% Defense Penetration, and +20 Speed
- Makashi Form: +100% counter chance, +60% Tenacity, and Critical Hit Immunity
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals +100% damage for each Galactic Republic Jedi ally.
Special 3a: Ataru Lunge (Cooldown 3)
- If Ki-Adi-Mundi is using Ataru Form and this ability defeats an enemy, reset all of his cooldowns.
- If he's using Makashi Form, dispel all debuffs on Galactic Republic Jedi allies and they gain 25% Turn Meter.
- (Granted ability only when using Ataru Form)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Inflict Armor Shred.Special 3b: Makashi Jab (Cooldown 3)
- (Granted ability only when using Makashi Form)
FINAL TEXT: Daze all enemies for 2 turns and deal Physical damage to target enemy. This ability can't be evaded.Unique 1: Jedi Council
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) At the start of battle if all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi, they have +30 Speed, +40% Max Health, and +20% Offense.
Galactic Republic Jedi allies with a Support or Healer role have additional Offense equal to 10% of their Max Health.Unique 2: Master of Forms
FINAL TEXT: Ki-Adi-Mundi starts the battle using Ataru Form and has an additional ability depending on which form he's using.
When Ki-Adi-Mundi switches to Makashi Form, he recovers 10% Protection and Taunts for 3 turns.Ataru Lunge:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Inflict Armor Shred.
Daze all enemies for 2 turns and deal Physical damage to target enemy. This ability can't be evaded.