Kit Reveal: ARC Trooper

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    Soooo when is ARC trooper coming out ?

GBA was a few days before DS Geo TB.

Draw your own conclusions from that data.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @CG_SBCrumb can you guys please release ARC trooper today so we can farm him when the double drops happen this weekend.
  • R2E2s wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb can you guys please release ARC trooper today so we can farm him when the double drops happen this weekend.

Amen
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

But for real, have you played this game? No chance we get ARC Trooper before double drops happens.
  • OUFattMox wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

But for real, have you played this game? No chance we get ARC Trooper before double drops happens.

He will drop 1hr after double drops finish
  • For Pete's sake just release Arc Trooper now, we have enough other stuff to farm with the TB high requirements and episode 9 characters coming.
  • OUFattMox wrote: »

Oh I know they won’t. I was just hoping by some Christmas miracle they would be nice and have some holiday cheer. Especially since we have to get like 20 characters to 23k gp for the requirements in LSGTB in 2 weeks.
  • They won't do it because its something the community would look favourably on.

CG are masters of missed PR opportunities and moments to create lasting goodwill.
  • They won't do it because its something the community would look favourably on.

CG are masters of missed PR opportunities and moments to create lasting goodwill.
    Well...they won’t do it because they know how many days they want Arc farmable before the TB launches...and today doesn’t fit that formula.
    If they can delay a bunch more from having him ready then the new content stays “new” for a little longer.
    I am coming across cheesed...but I’m not. I wish there were more things in this game I was still chasing. A lot of what they deliver we are meant to strive for.
  • I'm kinda disappointed that nobody complained about how CG somehow managed to take an actual character from the Clone Wars show, ARC Trooper "Havoc" who is a member of the Rancor Battalion who served under Commander Colt... and change him to some random noname character.
    Apart from his blue markings and beeing a Clone he has nothing to do with the 501st and somehow CG managed to overlook or ignore it...
    The 501st is the Legion with the most known Clonetroopers cause the Clone Wars focuses on them. So why would they do something like this ?... Cause either they are not interessted in the lore... or they just don't care.
    They could have just taken Jesse cause he becomes an ARC Trooper for example as can be seen in the Clone Wars season 7 Trailer...
    For more information:
    Star Wars the Clone Wars - "Caddets"
    Star Wars the Clone Wars - "ARC Troopers"
  • I'm kinda disappointed that nobody complained about how CG somehow managed to take an actual character from the Clone Wars show, ARC Trooper "Havoc" who is a member of the Rancor Battalion who served under Commander Colt... and change him to some random noname character.
    Apart from his blue markings and beeing a Clone he has nothing to do with the 501st and somehow CG managed to overlook or ignore it...
    The 501st is the Legion with the most known Clonetroopers cause the Clone Wars focuses on them. So why would they do something like this ?... Cause either they are not interessted in the lore... or they just don't care.
    They could have just taken Jesse cause he becomes an ARC Trooper for example as can be seen in the Clone Wars season 7 Trailer...
    For more information:
    Star Wars the Clone Wars - "Caddets"
    Star Wars the Clone Wars - "ARC Troopers"

Completely agree, Arc Trooper should have been Jesse
  • Soon it's gonna be the "Arrives Right at Christmas" Trooper.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Soon it's gonna be the "Arrives Right at Christmas" Trooper.

Don't you play with my feelings like that lol
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    R2E2s wrote: »
    OUFattMox wrote: »

Oh I know they won’t. I was just hoping by some Christmas miracle they would be nice and have some holiday cheer. Especially since we have to get like 20 characters to 23k gp for the requirements in LSGTB in 2 weeks.

Christmas? Star Wars celebrates Life Day! That's why you dont get what you want. Also, even if it were Christmas that is a month away.
  • turgeon2000
    81 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Kind of cool I guess, pic please!

November 25th and I still want those gift

Its not like we haven't seen him in an certain epic confrontation that came out recently ;)
  • Kind of cool I guess, pic please!

November 25th and I still want those gift

Its not like we haven't seen him in an certain epic confrontation that came out recently ;)

A lot of people didn't because they weren't able to play the event
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • No kyrotechs except for the g12 finisher.
  • So who would actually be able to revive arc trooper? I don’t see a kit where anyone can actually do that
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Maybe you did 501st undersized and then you did something strange like EE with Shaak and leftover clones.

It's probably more to cover bases than anything else
  • Hopefully it means medic is somewhere down the line
  • Can anyone parse how much damage the turret is going to do from https://swgoh.gg/characters/arc-trooper/
    ?
  • This is ridicolous... now the model is ingame.. and they forgot to add his backpack?
    I think there is a limit to how ignorant someone can be ....
    I'm even more disappointed than before
  • Gun for another clone ally...thats instant crap as they all die vs dr in first round