A concerned guild officer

Odisk
posts Member
edited November 2019
Why do I feel the game punishes guilds for accepting new players and helping them grow? Cant get into the new territory battles because our GP isnt high enough. Feels like a kick in the face.

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    If you are below the GP threshold to enter the TB, chances are you wouldn't get a single star so instead of wasting a week you are directed towards playing the Hoth-version of TB while your guild still progresses until it's up to face the difficulty.
  • OP, you should be so happy you were not able to play LS TB. Enjoy your Hoth rewards while the rest us hit deploy for 6 days.
  • Odisk wrote: »
    Why do I feel the game punishes guilds for accepting new players and helping them grow? Cant get into the new territory battles because our GP isnt high enough. Feels like a kick in the face.

Like others have said you are very lucky. I own a 220m GP guild and if i could change us to Hoth right now i would do so in a heartbeat
  • Odisk wrote: »

It does, your insight serves you well.