Where is the Mandalorian?

I know the New Live-action show “The Mandalorian” is now out on Disney+. Do the devs have any plans to bring characters from this show to the holotables in the future? I understand we have characters from the tv shows “Star Wars Rebels” and “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” What does “The Mandalorian” have to offer SWGOH?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    They said in some Q&A that they have no plans to add Mandalorian content in the near future. Which is a shame because the show has a lot to offer.
  • He is on Disney+ closed from half the universe
  • They had a choice between Mandolorian and episode 9. They obvi had to pick 9.

I think the Mandolorian is probably the best thing in Star Wars. I cannot wait till it’s implemented here.
  • They did say not at this time. While another dev chimmed in saying, dont let them fool you. Theyre excited for it.... That being said...

Im not sure we will. Look, The Mandalorian has been improving arnor and weapins as time goes by. Almost like quest rewards. Like a video game.

Theres enought already in the Mandalorian show to give us its own game.

Which is...if i were an executive, i'd be naking it, its own game. Not aure tho. One way or another Disney will find a way for the Mandalorian to be consumed digitally.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I want to play the mandalorian faction !
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    t33vj43nae9l.jpg
  • Kyno wrote: »
    t33vj43nae9l.jpg

Wasn't there another response by another dev shortly after that?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    t33vj43nae9l.jpg

Yes, but it ended the same way, not right now and as always its schedule dependent...
  • Kyno wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    t33vj43nae9l.jpg

Yes, but it ended the same way, not right now and as always its schedule dependent...

True. I remember it being a little more optimistic though. For whatever that's worth lol.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I can't wait to see season 2 of the Mandalorian because it's an amazing show!!!!! We need the Mandalorian in SWGOH and Luke Skywalker character from Return of the Jedi with his green lightsaber!!! Get rid of all the Sequel Trilogy crap and give us more Original and Prequel Trilogy of Star Wars!!!!
  • In the Developer section there's a thread about the State of the Galaxy. It talks about the upcoming Mandolorian content coming & about celebrating the 40th anniversary of Empire next month.