Red Five X-wing

High I'm new to the forums. Is it possible we will get A Red 5 X-wing in Ship arena?

Replies

• Is there a possibility of getting Lukes X-wing?
  • Only if it is another pilotless ship, of course.
  • Maybe
  • Ironjehoshaphat
    335 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I wouldn’t mind if existing toons are given ships, like CLS getting his X-Wing. Everyone should have him or work at getting him. Makes sense.
  • On a more serious note, Red 5 not being in the game is also a timing issue. Fleet arenas barely phased out of an over 9 month-long rebel meta and you can't just have such an iconic ship as a bench warmer.
  • Red 5 pilots should be Farmboy Luke and R2-D2.
  • Jenoke76 wrote: »
    Red 5 pilots should be Farmboy Luke and R2-D2.

Doesn't make any sense at all.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Jenoke76 wrote: »

Why not? Luke wasn't a Jedi yet in the first movie and R2 was his astromech.

Granted the existing X-wing pilots don't have their astromechs as crew, but for a ship that would almost certainly be released as a legendary it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Jenoke76 wrote: »

Why not? Luke wasn't a Jedi yet in the first movie and R2 was his astromech.

Granted the existing X-wing pilots don't have their astromechs as crew, but for a ship that would almost certainly be released as a legendary it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.

And they have enough empire ships for a legendary event!
  • This ship was my one suggestion for the 4th anniversary survey. Pilot Luke w/ R2D2 as the crew
  • very possible, although the next few ships will probably be either from episode 9 or the clone wars
  • And have synergy with biggs and wedge xwings.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Red 5 X-Wing will almost certainly make Rebels the fleet META again with AA’s Capital ship and Han’s M Falcon... so it’ll probably be a while before they drop that since they’re going to want at least 6-12 months of the Negotiator / Malevolence META.