Anakin Unending Loyalty lasting only 1 turn

So his unique under Kenobi works. However whenever the negotiator uses its Unending loyalty buff, anakin always loses it after his next turn. It doesn’t matter the turn count. He could not have it at all, or his unique has only spent one turn. It always disappears after his next move.

Replies

• I was about to link you a thread on this exact same issue but then i realized it's actually your thread. Just go over to the bug forums and continue reporting it
  • They dont have time to fix this, they're too busy saying they dont have time to rework Mace while working on bundles for new players.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So his unique under Kenobi works. However whenever the negotiator uses its Unending loyalty buff, anakin always loses it after his next turn. It doesn’t matter the turn count. He could not have it at all, or his unique has only spent one turn. It always disappears after his next move.

This has never happened to me and I unlocked Negotiator weeks ago. Starting UL lasts 3 turns. The one Negotiator casts lasts 2 turns. Never had one last only 1 turn. I think you are missing bonus turns from ETA2.
  • Omeah wrote: »
    You realize that the actual bug is that the Negotiator does not refresh Anakin's UL duration? Yes, it's bugged, but it can be played around: NEVER use the Negotiator's UL ability if Anakin has his UL buff still active.

Even when it’s not active and I use the UL ability he still loses it immediately the next turn. So there’s multiple bugs in the relationship
    Kanak wrote: »
    I was about to link you a thread on this exact same issue but then i realized it's actually your thread. Just go over to the bug forums and continue reporting it

I have been haha. Still nothing. So bringing it up here and on the bug page.
  • Omeah wrote: »
    You realize that the actual bug is that the Negotiator does not refresh Anakin's UL duration? Yes, it's bugged, but it can be played around: NEVER use the Negotiator's UL ability if Anakin has his UL buff still active.

That's probably why it's never happened to me. I try not to use that move until it popped off ETA already. With the stealth and such I'm usually safe to wait for the cap ship turn after its popped if it actually managed to not be. Usually they pop it on him pretty early though (and I never use RP until turn 3 so that's quite a ways into the match).

Speaking of that, is that maybe the issue? using RP before Mobilize? Can't figure out how people still have UL up on Neg's 3rd turn.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>