Good squad to defeat Palpatine

I have as a squad Obi-Wan Kenobi(Old Ben), Hera Syndulla, Admiral Ackbar, Stormtrooper Han and Princess Leia. Is it a good squad to have Palpatine shards or should I get other rebel characters? Any suggestions? Thank you!

Replies

• clubgolf wrote: »
    I have as a squad Obi-Wan Kenobi(Old Ben), Hera Syndulla, Admiral Ackbar, Stormtrooper Han and Princess Leia. Is it a good squad to have Palpatine shards or should I get other rebel characters? Any suggestions? Thank you!

Do you have any of the phoenix characters? That's a really kinda mish-mash squad with no synergy.
  • Athen_Greeco
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    *Edit. Sorry misread.

Yes to unlock Emperor Palpatine, I used Phoenix squad — they are pretty useful early in the game and they have ships.

And they are needed to unlock Thrawn — a major character
  • Also, without any gear information, there's no way to know if they will be good enough to win. Eventually that squad would no doubt work, but there are better teams to do it with.
  • jawa7778 wrote: »
    clubgolf wrote: »

Do you have any of the phoenix characters? That's a really kinda mish-mash squad with no synergy.

I do have Phoenix squad but they're only 2 stars and only one is in 5 stars: Hera Syndulla, which I use with my rebel squad.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    jawa7778 wrote: »

With Ackbar lead it will do the job.
  • Ackbar lead should be able to drag you to a win against the lower tier Palpatine, but you should look into starring up Phoenix. Not only will they get you through the tougher tiers of Palpatine, but down the road, they have 2 pretty good ships(that help unlock Chimera capital ship), they unlock Thrawn(one of the best characters in the game still), they can potentially carry you through Territory Battles, and they're solid defensive team for Territory Wars and Grand Arena.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    jawa7778 wrote: »

I do have Phoenix squad but they're only 2 stars and only one is in 5 stars: Hera Syndulla, which I use with my rebel squad.

phoenix chars only really work well with each other (later, ezra can work with jedi, and sabine's armor shred can help on some mismash teams). get them to 5* and you can unlock palp and thrawn. their ships are also good. Phoenix are the accepted best EARLY game toons to farm for those reasons, but they soon become meh for things like arena. glgl

and has been said, Ackbar lead for those rebels would be best for now, for the speed
    Maybe End Game isn't for you