Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Nice to see he's getting his own mission. I'd love to see a rework along with his mission.

Edit: mace

Ahnald confirmed a Mace rework in the pipeline then 2 days later re-confirmed that was a NO. He seemed upset by that, as I think we all agree Mace for who he is and what his character represents in the movie needs a good rework for this game - especially if he is going to be anywhere near viable for these new Geo TB. Same can be said for any regular Galactic Republic Jedi - they are all poor performers but expected to do great things in this new Territory Battle.

Having said that CG is rounding off some Clone Wars content in light of DS & LS Geo TB, but are forced to change gears with The Rise of Skywalker content Dec-Jan.

As the popular show, The Mandalorian, is taking a break from releasing episodes over the release of TROS, it will be back and conclude season 1 in Jan. We will then likely see Mando content come to the game for Jan-Feb.

So I bet we will see the focus of this game come back to Clone Wars in Feb-March and that's where we can likely expect to see some re-works of Jedi, including Mace.

Let us not forget that Disney+ will be streaming the return of the clone wars show in Feb 2020 - so the timeline stated above makes logical sense.

Those are my thoughts
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Goble57 wrote: »
    Since nobody’s said it, the Mace thing could easily just mean the Endurance is required on some CM’s. I’m hoping for a rework, but the wording just said he’s required, nothing more.

Even Endurance is too poor in comparison to this difficulty level and more current capital ships now available like Negotiator.

Additionally, considering the territory requirements are already out for LS Geo TB, Endurance is not a requirement.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I'd personally love to see a Darth Sidious rework - he is possibly the most non-usable sith in the game.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Mace not getting a rework is ok

It’s not the end of the world, there are lots of characters in this game that aren’t as viable due to power creep

Nothing to get your jimmies rustled over

Hmm. Doing clone wars without the most powerfull jedi master who has beaten PALPATINE (Yoda was not able to defeat him) is at least very very lazy.
    It does not end the world ... but almost. Mace is besides Kenobi, Anakin (treacherous looser) and Yoda a inbelieveable powerfull iconic hero of the clone wars ... much more than an Arc Trooper or any other GA$ toon ...

You do know Sidious allowed Mace to beat him as Anaklin walked into the room to hold leverage over Anakin to turn him to the darkside...right?
  • Let's see. Mace=
    Jedi Master
    Lead the Jedi to Geonosis
    Killed Jango Fett
    Fought Sidious in a battle that created DARTH VADER

Nute (who got a good rework) =
    Watched the battle
    And uh....

Wat Tambor (great toon) =
    Who? What scene? Oh yeah that guy.
    Like a corporate executive or something?

Seriously, it's not reasonable to leave Mace out of a serious role in this TB.
    He was actually part of it. Also my Mace is G13 as it did not occur to me that they would not rework Mace and I was really excited. Seriously, it did not even occur to me. They had time to rework Mace when they created the TB, that was the time. That's when you develop things.

91y0ure66bxt.jpg

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    Nice to see he's getting his own mission. I'd love to see a rework along with his mission.

Ahnald confirmed a Mace rework in the pipeline then 2 days later re-confirmed that was a NO.

Why do people keep listening to other people that have no idea what they are talking about? Is it the yelling that convinces you?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »

Ahnald confirmed a Mace rework in the pipeline then 2 days later re-confirmed that was a NO.

Why do people keep listening to other people that have no idea what they are talking about? Is it the yelling that convinces you?

I rarely watch the gamer vids on youtube.

If you watched the video, Ahnald brings up a Dev post about LS TB, the original post mentioning Windu, and an amended post, which has Windu's name removed. It was obviously a thought by the Dev's to perhaps give Windu better functionality in terms of the new LS Geo TB, but was put on the backburner.

He may still get a well-needed rework when the Clone Wars series makes its return. I'm guessing Feb-March 2020.

Fingers crossed.

https://youtu.be/130jsN_UvOU

• L_Handsomepants86
    88 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Does every single toon need to be relic7 to even complete a full round? This is absurd. My r7 clones and Shaak can't even get past round 2 of a mission on phase 1... PHASE 1! The new TB isn't even fun if you can't win.
  • This is just plain stupid. CG really messed up here.
  • What the hell is this about? Is it Whale Battles or Geonosis??? Relic3 characters and not even passing phase1 of single battle? And not talking about ships, that is total crap... Shame on you CG not even able to do one shi.t for the community...
  • Does every single toon need to be relic7 to even complete a full round? This is absurd. My r7 clones and Shaak can't even get past round 2 of a mission on phase 1... PHASE 1! The new TB isn't even fun if you can't win.
    And I felt bad for a moment that my relic 3 CLS got one-shotted on round 1... guess light side geo will be a pretty quick to play event for 99,9% of the players. Join in, deploy everything, exit, repeat.

• Cg thank you for the new content that completely demolishes my relic jka and relic 5 gk. I was especially impressed that geo soldier one shotred my jolee bindo and I am looking forward to his new rework which will make taking down jkr teams easier. Once again thank you for this amazing new content.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Does every single toon need to be relic7 to even complete a full round? This is absurd. My r7 clones and Shaak can't even get past round 2 of a mission on phase 1... PHASE 1! The new TB isn't even fun if you can't win.
    And I felt bad for a moment that my relic 3 CLS got one-shotted on round 1... guess light side geo will be a pretty quick to play event for 99,9% of the players. Join in, deploy everything, exit, repeat.

Don't know which is more fun, this TB or banging my head at a wall.

Seriously CG, this is phase 1.

Can we just choose DS TB whenever this one comes up and try this next December?
  • Good Joke CG... :D
  • Does this TB start on phase 4 and get easier as you go? If you have R5 toons getting one shot in phase 1 how is it even possible to get to phase 3 or 4?
  • Just attempted the 7 star Jedi CM with my Relic 4 JKR team...

I expected to get maybe to t2 because I didn’t have relic 7, but Jesus **** .

I got bent over and shagged.

I would rather **** in my hands then clap than do this again, it is absolutely preposterous.

Thumbs down from my guild, CG. Thumbs down.
  • For such a territorial battle, capital games must die
  • 3pbs99m1nlzx.png

You have got to be joking. My All R7 Padme lead Galactic Republic squad can't make it out of phase 1 of the special mission.
  • For such a territorial battle, capital games must die

This is another step of CG killing this game...
  • Liquid_Dj
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Jezus ****, CG, who was your test audience for this? Was this even properly tested? Why would you not have test servers ready for stuff like this? This was supposed to be fresh and new content and it just got your whole community up in arms. Scratch the TB, give every guild who chose this full rewards and re-evaluate, for the love of god, put up a test server.
    Post edited by Liquid_Dj on
  • Here’s my question to the developers: ****?
  • That would be W. T. F.
  • Are you have a laugh!?

What an absolute **** joke! CG or EA, whoever is responsible for this needs to be fired. I've been a fan of this game for just shy of 4 years now but the level of **** take this new Geonosian LS TB is has pushed me past the point with both of your companies.

To the person or handful of people responsible for these decisions - not the whole team, as I doubt they call the shots on this disgrace - and I mean just those shot callers, from me to you **** OFF!!!
  • f'n crazy requirements when a r7 padme team is blown to bits in phase 1......like to try it again with platoons full??
  • Aside from the crazy difficulty level which I’m hoping is a bug, I don’t ever remember Grand Admiral Thrawn in an Imperial Star Destroyer being there?!?
  • Difficult doesn't begin to describe the utter garbage the first node had in store. I mean really, it should have at least a balanced difficulty to the other side. When I take a g12 team into the FIRST node and get decimated in round 1. I hope you guys will adjust the difficultly to make it on par with the other side.
  • I have literally signed up to this forum to write about how S.H.I.T.E this LSGeo battle is. Thank you CG
    What’s more end game than my relic 5 JKR team that can’t complete wave 2.
    G12 Rebel team got volleyed off the field before I could defeat even one unit LOOOL
    F**k y*u CG test your stuff before release!