Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• "End game content," they said. For whom... nobody? Could the developers/testers even complete a single mission? I'm still in disbelief this was even considered as fun. I even "whaled" for a moment to get Shaak and clones relic'd up, but nope, not even $100+ can win a mission. Pardon my French, but **** you, CG. Waste of my time and my money. Something needs to seriously happen inside that organization to turn things around because whatever the hell they are doing now will die with the game in a matter of months ar this rate. Huge middle finger to the masterminds behind the LS Geo TB.
  • My full G13 R7 team with god mods can't even make it to wave 2 of the first phase? Did you guys even have like one person using the shared laptop play one single battle of Geo LSTB?
  • Big ****, nobody like this in my gilde
  • Clearly no testing was done as per usual.
  • Platoons won’t matter for phase1 special. Maybe they don’t know their right from left and this is phase4 difficulty. We can only hope....
  • I want to know what they had smoken when this TB was designed
  • Insanely difficult...
  • Acta
    15 posts Member
    Hey lets make a event that 99 % cant finish sounds like a good idea.

Payout all users and Change the Setting.
  • Tomorrow new update you can get relic 30 for just 10 000 USD/character to pass phase1 of **** perfect new content LSGTB
  • Acta wrote: »
    Hey lets make a event that 99 % cant finish sounds like a good idea.

Payout all users and Change the Setting.

The problem isn't that 99% can't finish the content. The problem is that 100% can't finish the content.
  • what a total joke. either no testing was done AGAIN, or you are completely out of touch with your own game.
  • "Look people, there's bound to be some hiccups with new content. First hiccup: none of us even played one round of this thing before we released it."
  • Back to Hoth for Light side I think
  • I just tries the SM in phase one.....with a fully R7, and fully modded out team, with my arena Mods, and got stomped. Couldn't make it past phase 2.

For reference if I try in arena I finish 1st easily.
  • Biggest mistake is that each phase is 36 hours instead of 36 minutes. Are we there yet?
  • Relic 7 Rey team got wiped out 2 nd round REALLY?? what type of team does one supposed to fight this Geonosis event???? Jkr team gets wiped out first round. Padme gets wiped out first round and that is relic 7 toons im playing with YOU GUYS ARE NUTTS!! You need to tune that offense down a notch at least give 99.9 players a chance to hit phase 3 of the battle!!!! I was exited for this event that went out the window. Yall are crazy at EA ! we don't have dev accounts remember. You completely killed my interest in this event
  • if this is intentional and we’re about to get another 10 relic levels or whatever, please can we at least run ds hoth so we’re not going right back to level 1 Tb
    797-722-718
  • Here's your new content, have fun in two years. Hey CG when you release new content could you actually make it playable at time of release? Cause at this rate I won't be around in two more years.

P.S. Loot packs and new characters to inflate our rosters with and no game modes to use them in doesn't qualify as 'new content'.
  • Watch then now introduce R10 and that's the only way you make it past these phases. 😂😂😂😂
  • Obviously they will release 6 dot mods tom with 99.99 pack prices to force people to buy and apply. They wanted to infuriate the playerbase into spending for them.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    CG is giving everyone the middle finger. I would not be surprised if this is just so they can sell another relic levels R7-R10.
  • CG, did you wrongly upscale the difficulty?
    I like the challenges but this looks like a massacre.
  • What drugs are you on CG?
  • what a joke. If a maxed out R7 squad cannot even complete a 4 phases in a CM what is the point?
  • I think CG made a mistake with the direction.
    I am wondering if P1 is actually P4 and vice versa?

CG Please cancel the TB
  • It ist onlyn SAD what Happens in the Game every new think .. each time before you Hope the is the Point where the Dev. Do Something right...and after a few Moments you See .. Same xxxxhit AS bevor.
  • I think CG made a mistake with the direction.
    I am wondering if P1 is actually P4 and vice versa?

CG Please cancel the TB

This might actually make sense...