Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• Even if the order is wrong.....why even have a phase 4 if a fully maxed out squad can't get past the first battle?

CG if your plan was to introduce r10, maybe do it before you release impossible battles and **** off your bread and butter.

Just sayin'.
  • I first tried battle (Instead of reading forums) with G12 characters (not G13) thinking it will be difficult but possible to beat. Booooy I was wrong there lol.
  • 1Sandman1
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    As a 4-year player let me ask you all something. What has CG done in the past to make you believe this was going to turn out any differently?

Nobody tested. Surprise

2 hours of this Universal **** and it’s still running, continuing to further **** off their customers. Another Surprise.

Some canned apology with crap condolence awards incoming for wasting everyone’s time. Blah, blah, blah...we didn’t foresee this happening...blah blah blah.

Rinse and Repeat
  • Just for these who may think about wrong turnorder of the phases. They are in correct way according to platoons... So it is really **** made by CG again...
  • PSUIVERSON
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    The Reddit forum is pure gold. How in the heck do you release this to the public? People with absolutely stacked JKR and Padme teams with full relics who have spent thousands on this game - try the new Territory Battle and get body slammed in 2 seconds and this is ok?
  • If the platoons are in correct order then how does phase4 ships affect phase 3 territories?
  • 1Sandman1 wrote: »
    As a 4-year player let me ask you all something. What has CG done in the past to make you believe this was going to turn out any differently?

Nobody tested. Surprise

2 hours of this Universal **** and it’s still running, continuing to further **** off their customers. Another Surprise.

Some canned apology with crap condolence awards incoming for wasting everyone’s time. Blah, blah, blah...we didn’t foresee this happening...blah blah blah.

Rinse and Repeat

And this is exactly why so many people are quitting the game.

As someone who has played the game from almost the beginning, and spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game. I'm done. I can't take it anymore. They take the player base for granted!! They make changes to everything they always say, when new legendary characters came out they said "this is how we will proceed from now on" literally the next Legendary event they make sure it's only a 5*. Going back on what they said.

They hold your account for ransom when they change the ToS, you have to click "accept" to have access to your account. That's ****!! And consumer fraud.

They dont care about anything but money! They know there are players like myself, who have spent years and thousands of dollars on this game, and for what? To be constantly disappointed!! Hell, my ex-wife is less of a disappointment then they are!

I'm done, thanks CG/EA for ruining one of the beat star wars games for me.

Also you can go **** yourselves!
  • HondoOhnaka
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Rawtalent wrote: »
    If the platoons are in correct order then how does phase4 ships affect phase 3 territories?

ships affect all territories... whole LSGTB is total **** as all CG is... The only excuse may be they forgot to change turnorder for battles not for platoons. But 95LVL relic "30" in Phase1?
  • Rawtalent wrote: »
    If the platoons are in correct order then how does phase4 ships affect phase 3 territories?

Pretty sure what he/she meant was that the difficulty is backwards. Which makes this even worse lol.

Nobody tested. Surprise

Rinse and Repeat

As a fellow 4-year player I raise you this:

What makes you think this isn’t the difficulty they intended, and that they won’t release a statement saying it’s all good cause in the coming months they will release more ways to power up your squads further “and take on the galaxy” or some trite carp like that.

Honestly man, you think they’ll cancel it? Dream on.
  • cwcx8dapf4wz.gif

This is how these seps roll over your g13 characters in phase 1

Nobody tested. Surprise

Rinse and Repeat

As someone who has played the game from almost the beginning, and spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game. I'm done. I can't take it anymore. They take the player base for granted!! They make changes to everything they always say, when new legendary characters came out they said "this is how we will proceed from now on" literally the next Legendary event they make sure it's only a 5*. Going back on what they said.

They hold your account for ransom when they change the ToS, you have to click "accept" to have access to your account. That's ****!! And consumer fraud.

They dont care about anything but money! They know there are players like myself, who have spent years and thousands of dollars on this game, and for what? To be constantly disappointed!! Hell, my ex-wife is less of a disappointment then they are!

She prolly cost you less money too lol
  • Far too difficult. Can’t win even with relics....really CG...REALLY!...who the hell is this meant for?
  • Kluge wrote: »
    Left to right, right to left....minor details but 1000000% in line with everything else they release without testing and then nonchalantly dismiss as a trivial mistake on their part.

Pretty sure they will say it is just small bug. Nothing to be concerned about. Sorry here is 1 CW Chewie shard but only for people which already finished GAS event and have him 7star relic7 and shut up community, we made another super cool new content for you...
  • The difficulty is stupid. 5.3m player with relic 7 clones and 6e mods. I was lucky to make the second wave.

Relicd Jedi same.

What a joke
  • Honestly, I am not surprised by the continual dumpster fire.
  • Smokelord wrote: »
    1Sandman1 wrote: »

Nobody tested. Surprise

Rinse and Repeat

She prolly cost you less money too lol

Sure as **** did!
  • @CG_SBCrumb your community is on fire, come forward and answer for your company's crimes against its player base!
  • Speaking as an interaction designer with 10+ years of experience. I don’t think I have ever seen such bad UX, ever. This game is a prime example of why full acceptance- and beta-testing is needed before a major release :’)
  • Speaking as an interaction designer with 10+ years of experience. I don’t think I have ever seen such bad UX, ever. This game is a prime example of why full acceptance- and beta-testing is needed before a major release :’)

That requires for them to put in an effort.....God forbid!
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_RyDiggs @CG_CapGaSP @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Carrie take this TB down. You are losing players and respect. (LOL, sorry that last bit was a joke. Lost that years ago)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Wow 2 pages the 10 apologists no posts about “its end game content”

For the record this is not challenging, its not fun, its not something to build towards

It sucks
  • This TB is supposed to be endgame content. R7 is the current endgame and therefore r7 should be required to be able 4/4 the combat missions but should be doable at that level. This stupid **** they gave us where r7 squads cannot get past round 2 of a phase 1 combat mission is ridiculous. As a player who enjoys the PVE content more than PVP, this may be what makes me finally leave this game after almost 4 years. So sad cause I was looking forward to this TB for months and now I'm just blah.
  • Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    There is definitely at least one mistake. Even if the difficulties aren’t flipped for phases. Go look at the p4 ship platoon. What areas it affects and what the “bonuses” are for filling. Seem familiar?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Anyone beat ship mission yet ???? Endurance or ackbar ???

Oh and this TB is dumb
  • My favorite part about all this is how last week they said that they want to make the game better for those f2p players and new players joining the game. Then they release this effing TB, where they've clearly shown their hand, they are either going to introduce more levels, more relics, or more mods.....of course behind a pay wall.

Explain to me how in the hell you are supposed to catch up at all?
  • HondoOhnaka
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Oh and this TB is dumb

One did in our guild, Ackbar and Millenium Falcon team, but you need to be very lucky with oponent ships otherwise it doesn´t matter with which shipps you are going to play as you will be wipedout anyway...
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

Oh and this TB is dumb

I beat it with AA HMF bisitan Biggs etc , it was iffy though Briggs got nuked, it was the only thing I was able to finish , all my g13 relic teams got destroyed
  • Good job alienating more of your player base by rolling out a new TW that no one can play. You all definitely deserve raises this year! Pull your heads out of your asterisks and start trying to keep your iobs.