Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• The CG response will be that we need a Relic 7 Arc Trooper squad and then everything will magically be easier. Of course that is just 1 squad out of all those you need in phase 1....
  • Bigbearxba wrote: »
    There is definitely at least one mistake. Even if the difficulties aren’t flipped for phases. Go look at the p4 ship platoon. What areas it affects and what the “bonuses” are for filling. Seem familiar?

LOL, yeah...yeah we tested it.

mr9tbws0yks6.png
  • What a horrible TB. Not worth playing this game anymore. Power creep at this level just alienates the P2P and the rest of us. Long live SWGOH for the Whales.
  • Fecking fix this you deplorable bell ends!
  • @CG_SBCrumb are you guys intentionally trying to frustrate everyone into quitting? Honest question.
  • TholBohon
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Why is this fun again?
  • Take down this bugged event. >:)
  • I love how CG's idea of "challenge" is to just make everything one-shot you while you do **** damage to them in return. Yup, realllllll challenging. Classic fake difficulty trope, and this game has it in spades.
  • TholBohon wrote: »
    You guys are aware that there are MULTIPLE platoons that are giving bonuses from DS Geo in Phases 2-4, correct? Not just the Squadrons in P4. Perhaps now would be a good time to do a little damage control? Or have you lost all power to your deflector shields?

That's not the issue. The issue is that anyone with half a brain can sense that there is another pay wall coming. And it's annoying because most people not in the whale/kraken level haven't caught up to the current meta yet (relics).

Also enough **** grinding, I'd love to enjoy the new meta for longer then a month.
  • Which is it CG, incompetence in releasing broken content once again, or intentionally shafting the community once again?
    Either way it's a disgrace that you guys are allowed to **** all over Star Wars.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    bmzsg7hz6g7y.jpeg
    ys3444aru51u.jpeg
    1dorry5a6p4y.jpeg
    hcjm386u2g4k.jpeg
    yabytvnchtyr.jpeg
    b7iukmf1rwjy.jpeg
    Cody was MVP on the team. Still died on 4/4.
    You guys are aware that there are MULTIPLE platoons that are giving bonuses from DS Geo in Phases 2-4, correct? Not just the Squadrons in P4. Perhaps now would be a good time to do a little damage control? Or have you lost all power to your deflector shields?

That's not the issue. The issue is that anyone with half a brain can sense that there is another pay wall coming. And it's annoying because most people not in the whale/kraken level haven't caught up to the current meta yet (relics).

Also enough **** grinding, I'd love to enjoy the new meta for longer then a month.

Actually, after looking at it again, the platoons aren't incorrect. It's taking away bonuses from the opponents the more you fill the Platoons. As opposed to giving bonuses to the LS teams, it's taking away bonuses from the Separatists. The opposite from DS Geo where filling platoons gives bonuses to the Separatists/DS teams

That doesn't change the fact that this is not fun. Guess what we'll be seeing next week....6A mods.
  • It’s really bad.

Stupid hard, emphasis on stupid.
  • I love how magna guard is smacking people for 60k damage and that BX droid is critting for over 100k.

You guys never cease to amaze in little you test your content, CG. Can’t wait for the excuse on this one
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Lsellin1 wrote: »
    3pbs99m1nlzx.png

You have got to be joking. My All R7 Padme lead Galactic Republic squad can't make it out of phase 1 of the special mission.

My God, this is a very worrying post!

You team is very impressive, most impressive.

This TB is a dumpster fire if your team cant get through the mission.
  • That’s their plan to weed out cheaters. Whoever does 4/4 gets the banhammer
  • For 4 years I’ve worked on my Jedi, ridiculed years ago for having a G12 Plo Koon! ... This was to be my time! I’ve waited So long for this TB!! ... But you’ve fecked it up totally! ... Plo is once again a useless shìte and all his friends die around him.... Congratulations on reducing all our hopes to ruin... May you burn in hell for your greed. ... fúck you all!
    TholBohon wrote: »

Actually, after looking at it again, the platoons aren't incorrect. It's taking away bonuses from the opponents the more you fill the Platoons. As opposed to giving bonuses to the LS teams, it's taking away bonuses from the Separatists. The opposite from DS Geo where filling platoons gives bonuses to the Separatists/DS teams

That doesn't change the fact that this is not fun. Guess what we'll be seeing next week....6A mods.

Even so, having a p4 platoon affect p3 zones is either; #1 a mistake that should have been caught in testing or #2 an intended design meaning they expect many people to get stars in p3 ships but NOT mid or bottom. Which is just TERRIBLE design.
  • This bt is a joke
  • Congrats! You’ve managed to make something so hard that a whole team of gear 13 toons cant clear one wave in day 1. How is it that Devs continually manage to screw things up!?
  • Thanks for the beta release but can we see the real TB plz CG?
  • DragonWzd wrote: »
    For those of us that are ex-military, the best descriptions I can come up with are: this is a giant CF, or maybe the whole event is FUBAR.

Is FUBAR not a common expression? I'm definitely not military, ex or otherwise, and I know basically what it means
  • This is a joke.......................got wrecked with a G13 - G12 jedi team , arena mods. There opening salvo killed GMY and Jolee. I attacked with JKR, they attacked then killed JKR and Bastilla, attacked with GK, wiped.

What fun.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Waiting for relic 15 so I can get to phase 3 of 4 then get destroyed in phase 3... if anyone needs proof that relic 15 to 30 is coming very soon just look at LSTB. proof is right there.

People already have full r7 teams we need a level cap 90 or more and relic 15 or more increase asap!!!
  • Well, thanks CG now over 1/2 of my 190+m GP guild are talking about quitting on principle and sheer hatred of your design tactics. You succeeded in finally crushing the last hope of your player base.

Your use of frustration as your main sales driver is appalling.
  • Robchee5e wrote: »
    Which is it CG, incompetence in releasing broken content once again, or intentionally shafting the community once again?
    Either way it's a disgrace that you guys are allowed to **** all over Star Wars.

this!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Luiscypher wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Anyone beat ship mission yet ???? Endurance or ackbar ???

Oh and this TB is dumb

I beat it with AA HMF bisitan Biggs etc , it was iffy though Briggs got nuked, it was the only thing I was able to finish , all my g13 relic teams got destroyed

Thanks for the advice

81a6oji8ifab.png

All my delic teams got smoked. This thing is putrid and disgustingly dumb

• did CG forget its a game? and we are suppose to have FUN? i think they completely lost it once again , relics was a pretty bad update , the geonosis also is pretty bad , and now this just unbalanced completely broken tb? WHAT IS THIS