Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• Hey, it is not fun or interesting but at least it is over quickly ROFL.
  • Don't get me wrong guys. I got so much relief after reading all your comments. I thought i'd be the only one that got ... enraged (soft spoken) about this bullsh...
    I was afraid they won't notice a small complain.
    They will do. They will do.
  • This too hard, and the rewards from other stuff doesn't let you gear up the stuff to face it. I'd say just deploy and your good. And if your team is all zeta and relic 7, full blast 6 dot mods with God like speed.... Whale harder
  • Don't get me wrong guys. I got so much relief after reading all your comments. I thought i'd be the only one that got ... enraged (soft spoken) about this bullsh...

Not like they are gonna give a shít anyways.
  • Ankh wrote: »
    Well, thanks CG now over 1/2 of my 190+m GP guild are talking about quitting on principle and sheer hatred of your design tactics. You succeeded in finally crushing the last hope of your player base.

Your use of frustration as your main sales driver is appalling.

Rebellions are build on hope
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Here's a tin foil hat theory: maybe they put everything backwards, we are actually playing p4 and it will get easier as we progress.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Don't get me wrong guys. I got so much relief after reading all your comments. I thought i'd be the only one that got ... enraged (soft spoken) about this bullsh...

Yup tophat already said its WAI. They are all having a sweet laugh right now reading forums
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong guys. I got so much relief after reading all your comments. I thought i'd be the only one that got ... enraged (soft spoken) about this bullsh...

Yup tophat already said its WAI. They are all having a sweet laugh right now reading forums

Where is this top hat quote?
  • Y’all do realize how pathetic this game is now right? It’s been a sinking ship. But you **** just don’t seem to get the message.
  • I can’t say ****.s? Get this rated G crap out of here. Wow
  • Strain_Face
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I can’t say I d io t s. But can say crap? Wow. Who up there doesn’t run on all 4 cylinders? Why can’t the people get an explanation on this garbage. We’d love to just hear you take up for your multiple mistakes.
  • After attempting the first missions in the light side territory battles I must say, the Q&A division completely failed to appreciate the time and effort players have invested. There is a complete failure from the top tier down in providing entertainment and challenge. I have realized now that the ones in charge of game development have no regard for players; only the ones who donate thousands of dollars that contribute to the corporate bottom line. Last day of playing.
  • After attempting the first missions in the light side territory battles I must say, the Q&A division completely failed to appreciate the time and effort players have invested. There is a complete failure from the top tier down in providing entertainment and challenge. I have realized now that the ones in charge of game development have no regard for players; only the ones who donate thousands of dollars that contribute to the corporate bottom line. Last day of playing.

Well said!
  • I think they’re going to add the relic abilities that will be total end game and they can stop paying creators and designers and just have the maintenance team running.
  • I went and found my logon credentials for these forums which I haven't used in months, just to come post what utter trash this TB is.
  • @CG_TopHat Anybody going to put out this dumpster fire, before you guys go home for the day?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    I think they’re going to add the relic abilities that will be total end game and they can stop paying creators and designers and just have the maintenance team running.

Lol thats what we have now
  • boet wrote: »
    I went and found my logon credentials for these forums which I haven't used in months, just to come post what utter trash this TB is.

I have never posted in forums before today and I actually created an account to post how stupid the developers of this game are.
  • You put up content that is impossible. That frustrates most of my guild and now I’m stuck trying to convince people it will be ok when an all relic 7 Padme crew can’t beat the phase 1 special mission. ****? Why would you even put this garbage in if it’s not possible? We need unfarmable ships to have a chance. Basically we say $&@? You to your new “content”

• No_Try wrote: »
    Here's a tin foil hat theory: maybe they put everything backwards, we are actually playing p4 and it will get easier as we progress.

That is actually what happened when they launched the 2nd Hoth Battle. So it isn't so much a tin foil hat theory as a strong possibility that they messed up the same thing the same way, again...
  • I have realized now that the ones in charge of game development have no regard for players; only the ones who donate thousands of dollars that contribute to the corporate bottom line. Last day of playing.

That's just it, though. Even those players that spend thousands STILL cannot complete these missions. That is what is almost comical. You literally cannot whale hard enough to do this content, even if you wanted to dump all kinds of money to do so.

• This is a joke. I have 3 light side toons that are relic and got destroyed on the opening phase. This includes Padme, JK Anakin, and General Kenobi. 501st is mostly gear 12. Most of my Jedi are gear 12. I'm requesting my guild to not do this event. The whole guild has to be whales with every light side member relic 7 to have a chance.

Totally agree. Been around since the start, 4 years, 4.7m GP individually and lead a very decent Guild...BUT...completely with @Jolas_Kenobi on this now.

Whoever has been in charge and those leading since CG_Carrie left are totally incompetent and should be removed.

The game is completely unbalanced, has been for around a year now.

All new ‘developments’ are entirely geared toward the whales and generating income, that started with the Revan’s, has continued to increase exponentially and has even grown to whole squads!
    They’re even using GAC feats now to try and manipulate financial spend and clearly think we’re all too stupid to see it!

There’s a Developer Q&A this week which I intend to contribute to but I’ve got a couple for starters ahead of that fiasco...

Why are you destroying our game?

Why are you not listening and so out of touch with the wider game community?

Do you think bowing to the whining and foot stamping of the whales is a viable long term development strategy to retain your core community, custom & support?

And lastly to reiterate the personal level of importance on my first question...WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING OUR GAME?
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    Same cycle, they push out content that many don't care for, coupled with some pressure spending, everyone gripes, the whales whale, mission accomplished, the cycle continues. GAS got me to drop from dolphin to guppy (5 star paperweight), and now this TB has me 100% f2p, gear what I want, no need to finish Cody, ARC, CS, etc.

Same here since G$. Ramped up difficulty will not get me to spend ever again.
  • What can you say? CG you yanked the football away ... again.