December 2019 Scourge of the Old Republic

How come no Scourge of the Old Republic event in December? Looks like it belongs as part of their three month cadence and not ready for the Journey Guide until March 2020. Did I just miss it?

Replies

• BlackBart
    156 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Oh, don't be surprised if one shows up. The newer events rarely seem to be on the calendar but then happen anyway.

And this is probably impacted by the change to most legendary/journey events coming off the monthly schedule and going to on demand. Notice that there are no legendary events scheduled in Dec.

So expect some changes after they role out that update.
  • Yes, once they roll out the update it will play a role in what happens. Newer legendary events don't make it onto the calendar as they aim for surprise as often as possible.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • It won't surprise me at all if we end up seeing Devan & 3PO in December.

The 5th & 12th both look like they need something added to that calendar & I'm sure they will show up there in a few days.

• In both cases they wouldn't run an event that people had already completed for the day, but I do suspect they'll hopefully come along at some point.
  • When is the update coming?
  • BlackBart wrote: »
    Oh, don't be surprised if one shows up. The newer events rarely seem to be on the calendar but then happen anyway.

And this is probably impacted by the change to most legendary/journey events coming off the monthly schedule and going to on demand. Notice that there are no legendary events scheduled in Dec.

When is the update coming?
  • Eastryder wrote: »
    BlackBart wrote: »

Sorry to be flippant but: When it comes.
    (that's really the only answer we have to your question now)
  • I'd also guess that DR will return this month. Hope to see this or at least next week an announcement. And of course we will see the Version Update/Content Update for the journey guide. Although I just need DR, Malak and G. Skywalker. Now I just wait for DR. For Malak I hope to be ready.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Eastryder wrote: »
    BlackBart wrote: »

Sorry to be flippant but: When it comes.
    (that's really the only answer we have to your question now)

Hey at least u were straight forward, no ****!
  • So the way it has worked in the past, I think, is that after the second run of a Legendary it will be added to the calendar. I don't know what it is for Journey toons though.
  • On the post that said that, they just said they would give a week's notice, they don't have to be on the calendar, they just have been recently.
  • I hope it's this month, so I can be justified for panicking the last month before this, thinking I had to get everything done for now. If it's not til after December or January, that's gonna feel like a kick in the ****, lol
  • I hope it's this month, so I can be justified for panicking the last month before this, thinking I had to get everything done for now. If it's not til after December or January, that's gonna feel like a kick in the ****, lol

Me too, same boat. I thought for sure he would be at least in the countdown part already
  • Perhaps the Q&A might shed some light, but I'm not hopeful.