How Can You Say No?

Baby_Yoda
1435 posts Member
edited December 2019
How do you look at this thing and say no?

x2b7ymrsvgjb.jpeg
Add him to the game

#AddBabyYoda

Replies

• I concur.
  • I feel like he could be a part of the Mandelorian's kit. You could make them some sort of tag team.
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Joking aside, I wonder what kind of legitimate kit a character like this could have.

He would be a support type character. Although we havent seen much of them as a duo I feel like he could be another 3PO / WAT but with the ability to provide debuffs.

Also give a unique where if the baby takes damage Mando gains buffs / stats and if the baby is defeated Mando gains a load of things to boost his stats.

Obviously the baby would have a G10 lock for the enrage unique or sum.
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Joking aside, I wonder what kind of legitimate kit a character like this could have.

Well "Halt", for one (irresistible stun). And it looked like "heal" - or an attempt at one anyway. All we need is a unique ability or two. Give me a couple more episodes. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »

Well "Halt", for one (irresistible stun). And it looked like "heal" - or an attempt at one anyway. All we need is a unique ability or two. Give me a couple more episodes. ;)

: )